The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

the media and street racers are pissing me off

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2006, 03:25 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: the media and street racers are pissing me off

The whole point of those games is to expeience the racing... not encourage.
Yeah, seriously. I was Mario champion and I've never done shrooms! Seen my fair share of pipes though I will admit. On the whole cracking down of performance cars and street racing. Traditionally, older folks, law enforcement, and our society as a whole has always liked to blame the problems the time on the youth. It's an easy scape goat and it's not like many of us have the means to seriously contest the accusations. For example, my sister-in-law's husband was racing his m5 in the industrial district of Oakland. He and the Mercedes he was racing both totalled their cars and his m5 got ripped in half on a pole. Mild injuries was all that came out of it and suprisingly but neither party was charged with anything. Imagine if this had been some young kids in their late teens or early 20s, WOW, would the cops and judicial system have a hay day prosecuting and making an example of both of them. Responsibility and youth are two words that don't work out very well in authority's mind. It can't handle the idea, because hey, then there's no one to hassle and what fun is that? That's my bit, sorry about all you guys getting harassed. Just keep it legit and be cool on the public roads.

Old 01-28-2006, 04:03 PM

Mad7s, you have on HELL of a point

Old 01-28-2006, 05:23 PM
Recognized HCF Member

if you play a video game and then go out and try to inpersinate that game, you are the most f*ckingist retard there ever was......grow up