The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

the media and street racers are pissing me off

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 03:50 PM
Default RE: the media and street racers are pissing me off

the thing that sucks the most is. people wont blame themselves. so they start pointing fingers. the videogame companies already have there ***'s protected. so what next? the speed shops.[:@]

Old 01-26-2006, 06:56 PM
HCF Member

so whats next? you drive respectably in your turbo gsr swapped hatch and someone tbones you, but its your fault because your the one driving the performance vehicle? its like drinking and driving, you can still blow below the legal limit but because you got tboned while some *** ran a red light its still part your fault....boooo some of our laws are ghey and getting to be uberghey. makes me wanna ride a bike to work.....wait i might get a ticket for the blinking red light on the back.....bah

Old 01-26-2006, 08:09 PM

I hear ya there, man if you wanna race so damn bad take it to a track.

Old 01-26-2006, 08:47 PM
HCF Member

welcome to my life[&:] this is how its been in cali lately, and its [sm=bs.gif]

Old 01-27-2006, 07:47 AM

Some kid from bimmerforums was killed yeasterday also. He was street racing. This 16yo had an M3 and was racing a scion. He was trying to pass him through the oncomming lane and crashed head on. His M caught on fire and he couldn't get out.

Old 01-27-2006, 07:55 AM
HCF Member

I have a friend that drives a h22 prelude turboed and built. He was pulling out from a redlight yesterday and a woman tboned him. It broke is carbon fiber hood and the cop seen his turbo and said what happened to much turbo lag to get though the light. My friend got in trouble because he said know my turbo is working fine it's just this fu*kin lady dont know how to drive. By the way I talked to him about 12 a.m and he was really sore. He wants me to buy his turbo kit and everything off his car that will go on mine so he can buy a 4 door gsr.

Old 01-27-2006, 10:15 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: finalimpact

so whats next? you drive respectably in your turbo gsr swapped hatch and someone tbones you, but its your fault because your the one driving the performance vehicle?
i never thought about it like that but i agree with you man, have a nice car and hit someone else , the finger is going to be pointed at you...hopfully theres some witnisses around

Old 01-27-2006, 07:41 PM

ya this is getting crazy...i was going to the bank today and on the highway i saw a new black mustang GT pull over a car...had the flashing lights and everything and looked like it was a normal mustang. then, on the way back from the bank, the same exact cop pulled over another car...now everytime i see a black mustang on the highway im gena be paranoid[:@]

Old 01-27-2006, 09:48 PM

I'll get you guys a pic of an incident that happened here two days ago. A kid was racing with his CRX, hit a light pole and his car ripped in half. Both him and his friend died. The car split right where your steering wheel is. They estimated he was going 90-100. He was 16.

Old 01-27-2006, 10:01 PM
HCF Member

here's a bit of advice to everyone: don't be like me, and race on the street.

It's dangerous, stoopid and illegal. That's the main reason I sold my WRX.

ironically, i find myself falling back into old habits with my new car. at least I have the good sense to shut it down pretty quickly.

I'm still an idiot though.. DOH!!1

Quick Reply: the media and street racers are pissing me off