The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

the media and street racers are pissing me off

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 05:24 PM
HCF Member
Default the media and street racers are pissing me off

ok well, the top story of the day around here is in Toronto (in canada) these 2 kids were street racing in there parents Benz, one of them crashed into a cabby and killed a father of 2..they were going 130km/h on a 60km residential road!! (how stupid is that)...and the BIG thing of this story is the police found the game Need for Speed Underground in the kids car so now they made a big deal about how this game is bad and its teaching kids to street race. They intervied a couple of people at a performance shop and there were saying how they used to street race but they dont any more bla bla bla, but the thing that makes me mad is they have a "team" set up to crack down on street racing, but what the public dosent no is how this "team" cracks down on the little guy for having a nice looking car and going to speed limit because he impersinates a "street racer", i dunno..it just makes me so MAD that these stupid kids have to go out and drive stupid in a RESIDENTIAL road and kill a guy and everyone gets punished..what are these kids thinking[:@][:@][:@][&:][sm=rant.gif]
..sorry guys, just had to share the news..i think its good there cracking down on it,but the same time who wants to be pulled over 10 times a day because they have a good looking car, pull over people actually racing

Old 01-25-2006, 05:27 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: the media and street racers are pissing me off

I agree with ya on that one.

Old 01-25-2006, 05:43 PM
HCF Member

The whole point of those games is to expeience the racing... not encourage. [:@]I was playing all sorts of bad games for my age when i was little. Do you see me or hear about me weilding my Remington just because I saw James Bond do i in 007? NO! Thats why I dont cater to the ignorant.

Old 01-25-2006, 05:43 PM
HCF Member

christ people are so ****, if they understood that all people that have a decent car are not racers, they might also realize that people that play grand theft auto are not going out on a shooting spree, in the end it is always the little guy the gets ****ed over, chirst this country is going to go to hell with Stephen harper in control now, he is already sending troops to Iraq, what next....

Old 01-25-2006, 06:30 PM

right on!

Old 01-25-2006, 08:35 PM
HCF Member

i saw a documentary on two of canada's most famous street racer recently.

no offense to canadian members on here, but that was the LAMEST documentary on earth. the doods were like all polite when they were talkin' trash to each other. hilarious...

and the racing actually sucked. they were trying to race each other before winter set in, and they kept getting chased away by cops.

man, that was a boring documentary...

Old 01-25-2006, 09:03 PM

drbyers, was the the documentary on AMC or something like that? With a white EG hatch being the best car in the land? Because if so, I saw that, and it was horrible. But I digress, there will always be stupid people doing even stupider things in cars. Its just the way things are, and it will always be hard to stay out of the eyes of the 5-0. No matter how unfair that may be.

Old 01-25-2006, 09:18 PM
HCF Member

yeah, i think that was it. that documentary SUCKED.

Old 01-26-2006, 08:53 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: drbyers

no offense to canadian members on here, but that was the LAMEST documentary on earth. the doods were like all polite when they were talkin' trash to each other. hilarious...
im offended by that!!

haha just kiddin man, there are alot of stupid people around like that but thats the same as everywere...i saw this guy intervied in the news paper about street racing in toronto and he car was SOO rice!! ..he had one of thos universal ram air hoods and it was cut and bolted to his hood!! ..if ther going to do smothing like that at least do it with a sic car

Old 01-26-2006, 03:45 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: remington870_20ga

Do you see me or hear about me weilding my Remington just because I saw James Bond do i in 007?
Or blow by cops doin' a buck twenty and see how long I can run from them such as in Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit......Or do ANY of the actions in Grand Theft Auto!!!!

Quick Reply: the media and street racers are pissing me off