The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Meaning Behind everyones HCF login names!?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 12:26 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Meaning Behind everyones HCF login names!?

Tony i REALLY wanna know what your name means! I've ALWAYS wondered it, pleeeeease tell

and you guys for real, "sexy" in Thai, i dont even know what to call him, his Name/Gear/Post/Joined/Status is all a link to his profile, nobody else is like that, i'm not drunk rihgt now, i'm in school lol it was like that ever since he joined, am i the only one that sees that?!

Old 05-08-2007, 03:11 PM
HCF Member

MMMMUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! found it Sorry Tony

ORIGINAL: Forty04
I got my nickname in college. Did you guys ever see that comedy central disaster "The Chris Wylde Show"? Anyway, to make a long story short, Chris Wylde (comedian...sorta) had his own talk show, and had a partner nicknamed "40." 40 was always high, and VERY sarcastic. None of you have met me in person, but I'm probably one of the most sarcastic guys you're likely to meet, and while I was attending college, I took my fair share of bong rips. 04 has always been a "lucky number" for me. It was my hockey number as well.

so yeah, thats where that comes from.

Old 05-08-2007, 03:32 PM

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720 and you guys for real, "sexy" in Thai, i dont even know what to call him
Your Majesty will work just fine, thanks. Really, I don't know what you're talking about...Only my name is a link for me, even on other computers. Are you using IE or Firefox?

Old 05-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

I got my nickname in college. Did you guys ever see that comedy central disaster "The Chris Wylde Show"? Anyway, to make a long story short, Chris Wylde (comedian...sorta) had his own talk show, and had a partner nicknamed "40." 40 was always high, and VERY sarcastic. None of you have met me in person, but I'm probably one of the most sarcastic guys you're likely to meet, and while I was attending college, I took my fair share of bong rips. 04 has always been a "lucky number" for me. It was my hockey number as well.

I think I just got ownd

Old 05-08-2007, 03:48 PM
HCF Member

Boo yeah[sm=owned.gif]

Old 05-08-2007, 04:53 PM
HCF Member

Yeah you did!!! Go Fiirkan!!! ROFLMAO

Old 05-08-2007, 05:02 PM
HCF Member

I think I just got ownd
[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif] i thought he just likes drinking 40's 04 - 4 at a time?

Old 05-08-2007, 05:10 PM
Stinky Administrator

ORIGINAL: AOL.COM

I think I just got ownd
[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif] i thought he just likes drinking 40's 04 - 4 at a time?
yeah me too lol[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 05-08-2007, 05:30 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: FeuerFrei

I was listen to rammstein when i was registering, so i picked feuer frei.
Awesome song, i like listening to the German version..then i play the english version and pick up some German lingo...lol

Old 05-08-2007, 07:43 PM
MTK

A long time ago, I went to make a username for some online game, but i guess it was already taken...It gave me a long list of available names, and one of them was MTK...I liked it, and its been that ever since...

Quick Reply: Meaning Behind everyones HCF login names!?