The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Meaning Behind everyones HCF login names!?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 07:52 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Meaning Behind everyones HCF login names!?

My name is Frank so i thought of the F Bomb and i heard People were dropping The F Bomb and i didn't know what it was and i found out and when i was younger i used to say **** like it was good luck hahaha and 13 is my lucky number because my last name starts with a b and a 13 Makes a B hahaha

Old 05-08-2007, 07:56 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

MMMMUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! found it Sorry Tony

ORIGINAL: Forty04
I got my nickname in college. Did you guys ever see that comedy central disaster "The Chris Wylde Show"? Anyway, to make a long story short, Chris Wylde (comedian...sorta) had his own talk show, and had a partner nicknamed "40." 40 was always high, and VERY sarcastic. None of you have met me in person, but I'm probably one of the most sarcastic guys you're likely to meet, and while I was attending college, I took my fair share of bong rips. 04 has always been a "lucky number" for me. It was my hockey number as well.

so yeah, thats where that comes from.

i have met the all mighty and great tony, he is never sarcastic so i dont know what he is talking about in this post.

Old 05-09-2007, 04:47 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: aryiman98civic

I got my nickname in college. Did you guys ever see that comedy central disaster "The Chris Wylde Show"? Anyway, to make a long story short, Chris Wylde (comedian...sorta) had his own talk show, and had a partner nicknamed "40." 40 was always high, and VERY sarcastic. None of you have met me in person, but I'm probably one of the most sarcastic guys you're likely to meet, and while I was attending college, I took my fair share of bong rips. 04 has always been a "lucky number" for me. It was my hockey number as well.

i have met the all mighty and great tony, he is never sarcastic so i dont know what he is talking about in this post.
haha is his sarcasm wearing off on you Tyler?

and Sexy, i'm using IE and its like this on every computer i've been on. I'll take a screenshot of it showing up as a link, hold on one sec.

Old 05-09-2007, 04:55 AM
HCF Member

see look, wehn i put my mouse pointer over any part of your name, it all shows up as link to your name:

Old 05-09-2007, 06:25 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: aryiman98civic

Old 05-09-2007, 08:44 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

Tony i REALLY wanna know what your name means! I've ALWAYS wondered it, pleeeeease tell

and you guys for real, "sexy" in Thai, i dont even know what to call him, his Name/Gear/Post/Joined/Status is all a link to his profile, nobody else is like that, i'm not drunk rihgt now, i'm in school lol it was like that ever since he joined, am i the only one that sees that?!
no, i noticed it in his first post....it also just looks different. and fixed somkem's pic. also its the same for me on firefox. and my name..... me and my uncle had just got done repainting/ replaceing my hood fender and bumper and when it was all done, my 5 year old cusion (at the time) said..."dougs car looks like a turtle" and we called her that ever since.

[IMG]local://upfiles/15580/E5EB51D3C343410AA8EE092293B583C4.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-09-2007, 09:13 AM
Cat Fuсker

I wonder what Pete's name means

Old 05-09-2007, 09:32 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Roto

I wonder what Pete's name means
I just wonder where Pete has been recently... business must be booming for him

Old 05-09-2007, 09:49 AM
HCF Member

where is MXS? (sorry for getting off topic)

Old 05-09-2007, 07:58 PM

Rice is my last name, and ill bet you can guess what i drive

Quick Reply: Meaning Behind everyones HCF login names!?