The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

look in my driveway.. its SUPER CIVIC!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 01:16 PM
Default RE: would u still love me after this?

hiddenromance, IMO you seem to be confused.

First we have the following.
ORIGINAL: my_hidden_romance

serriously thinking about giving in to getting rid of the civic and getting this

http://www.huffmansauto.com/714/index.htm

its soo gorgeous... a lil ricey.. but its a good car soo far...

i dont know where i would get more money from my car..him.. or parting it out to u guys.. ill still have some things for my car... like a set of stock red and yellow tails.. a set of carbon fiber euros... tell me now and ill either swap off the round ones and put the ovals on.. or ill keep the rounds on and take the ovals ... but i know the racing seats are comming out and going in the lancer... put the stock seats back in..

and then we have

i was only thinking about the lancer as a junker car.. if someone can find me a nice civic for under 2grand i will try to get a loan and get it... i searched and theres nothing around her....highest ill go is 3 grand but thats gotta be no problem car.. a del sol would be nice too
You are all over the place man, first you are spending 6k, then you can't afford over 2k, oooohhhhh make that 3k, the car is soo gorgeous and you are going to put racing seats in it, but you are only buying the car to be a "junker"??

Old 02-13-2006, 02:38 PM
HCF Member

buy it.. and de rice-ify it...and you got yourself a decent car

Old 02-13-2006, 03:08 PM

i cant see the pic either. but from what im reading, dont do it man... why would you sell a honda for anything else...

Old 02-13-2006, 06:54 PM
HCF Member

wow... HONDAS LIVE FOREVER!!!! freaking right... i get her home start her up right away!!! the car runs fine.. just a lil dry in the engine with out having fluid... sooo kewl thing is i didnt bust the radiator... fact 2... the wholeeeeeee suspension only got jostled.. the only thing on the underside of my car thats broken is the mount for my exhaust.. its dangling a bit.. but easily fixed... now... just gotta pull the frame.. do some fender/hood work.. get a new door.. and my car will be fixed..... wanna see something kewl.. look again tomorrow ill get pics of the tire i sliced a 6 inch gash in

Old 02-14-2006, 02:18 AM
HCF Member

Good choice and good luck on the rebuild. My sedan will still run but not to long as the radiator is busted but after my wreck I cranked it over and it started fine ON ONE CYLINDER yep that is right, 3 of the 4 outlets on the dizzy were broke clean off so only 1 plug wire was feeding it and she cranked right up.......idled at only 200 to 300rpm but did not ever stutter.

Old 02-14-2006, 07:50 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Good luck on the rebuild. And good choice sticking with the Civic. Once you go honda.. well, you get it

Old 02-14-2006, 08:03 AM
HCF Member

Yeah I am glad you are staying with your civic. You didn't need that poser moble car.

Old 02-14-2006, 05:06 PM
HCF Member

i agree with all, i am glad that you are keeping the civic. i would much rather almost any generation civic sedan (well specifically 92+) than that mitsu(or as my old roomate called them mishibishi's

Old 02-14-2006, 05:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

mishibishi's
thats the redneck way to say it here. but then again the people here that sayit can only count up to how many teeth they have.

Old 02-14-2006, 08:31 PM
HCF Member

i sometimes say a bad word instead of bishi.. ne whooo... working on the civic.. i got it moving went and strapped up the front frame and radiator support and front mount piece thingy.. and the stupid thing pulled out about 8 inches.. almost straight.. i go to do it again.. put the car in reverse and it starts to go.. then the tires start to spin... i stop.. with the brakes .. they keep spinning.. i shut the car off... started it back up in park..

went to put it in drive.. and it goes...bump bump bump.. like it was a clutch slipping wrong and bouncin... now it does that in every gear... i think either the trannys off.. or the driveshafts are shot.. found a better ride anyway... never wrecked nothing wrong with it... http://www.baierlhonda.com/phoenix/v...oryID=9631348#

i know.. i have to go for the diamonds... but i might still hang the civic for a while... depending on if someone wants the swap or not... if u want parts..tell me.. the front ends about shot.. but theres some good parts... cold air intake... the only thing thats broken broken is the radiator..and lower fake sprayer thing that was added by him..its like another radiator pipe.. anddddddd the hood.. and the passenger side door... drivers side has minor body damage.. the back end is like brand new.. black trunk.. but has some holes from this idiot doing his lil swappy thing with the eclipse wing... motegis... ill drive all this to you.. minus the enigne.. u have to come get that!! racing seats!! all sorts of goodies!! md420 is it ok if i just open a new thread tomorrow or something.. i cnat get pics...i broke my digicam today.. soo ill try to get a disposeable.. or pic phone things

Quick Reply: look in my driveway.. its SUPER CIVIC!!