The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

License PLate information recovery, anyone able??

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 08:27 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: License PLate information recovery, anyone able??

i would try filing another report. that is absolute BS that they "didnt see it." I mean, when the guy at the quickie mart calls the police after he was robbed, is that the response he gets? if the officer you talk to wont do anything, ask to speak to his supervisor. tell them you want to file an aggravated assault charge. get the punkass thrown in jail for awhile. if hes that stupid with 2 little girls in his car, and hes that quick to anger enough to put them in harms way for just a vendetta, i cant imagine him being very good to them at home (assuming they were his daughters or something.)

Old 12-13-2005, 11:35 AM

I agree with Sac. Cops dont see most of the crimes that happen, duh thats why they go to court/trial. A few months ago, I was coming home from my bfs one night, and the road I take home merges into one lane at the beginning. This truck comes out from behind me, and almost runs me off the road, after it had turned to one lane. So I tried to stay back from him, scared of what he might do. When we came to a passing lane he stayed in the left lane, so I stayed in the right and kept behind him. He kept slowing down so I did too. (This was also late at night when barely any other cars were out) Then when we got to another passing lane, I finally downshifted, and flew past him cause I just wanted to get away from him. There were a couple other cars by then too. But when we got into town, it becomes two lanes again and he went around other cars and got behind me. I kept driving my normal way home, and he kept following me. So I turned into a safeway parking lot, and so did he. I drove in circles and he kept following. (I also had called my mom after he almost ran me off the road cause I was scared). So my parents were out checking if they saw me. I went around this 15mph turn at about 50 and thats when I saw my parents. They saw the guy following me, my stepdad cut across the road in between me and the guy and the guy tried to take off. My parents followed him and told me to meet a police officer at the Chevron near by. I stayed in my car tho until my parents got there. Finally they came back cause they lost him, and the officer took a full report. I gave him the license plate number, and they did the search and found the guy. BUT, all they did was go to his house and question him about it. They asked him why he was following a teen girl around at night and he said, he didnt realize I was a teen girl. Which really, why the hell would he follow anyone. The cops didnt press any kinda charges, but they now have this on his record so in case anything else were to happen.

Even if the cops dont press charges on the guy who tried to run you off the road forty, atleast he will probably think twice about ever doing it again and putting other ppls lives at risk. Im glad to hear you were able to slow down enough that he didnt hit you. And that you and your gf are ok.

Old 12-13-2005, 11:42 AM
mxs
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04
Or maybe I'll take Pat's method of solving an issue and just stab him
Nice. [8D]

Old 12-13-2005, 02:49 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04
Amg, don't let your mom put anything in jeopardy over it, but if she did find something, I'd be forever in debt.
Negative.[&:] She said that there wasn't really anything she could do... she's more about keeping track of the people they alredy busted.

PS. I like Sac's idea, make em think that something really serious happened and they'll do something more about it.

Old 12-13-2005, 02:57 PM

In Ontario, Canada (here), if you say you saw someone in a car point a gun at you, they will hunt them down, and pull them in for questioning.

Old 12-14-2005, 12:09 AM
HCF Member

Ok here is what you do. You go to the court house. Tell the Admin you wish to "Sign a complain". You tell her what happend, and you literally write a ticket for careless driving. He will get supenea'd to court, you show up and the judge will make his decesion. AND then you have his information.......so a year or so later you could..............................well i wont say.