The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

License PLate information recovery, anyone able??

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 05:49 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: License PLate information recovery, anyone able??

yeah id definately let him have a little chat with Tom O'Leary and Jack Johnson if you know what I mean...

Old 12-12-2005, 05:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Honda_man
yeah id definately let him have a little chat with Tom O'Leary and Jack Johnson if you know what I mean...
Just a little chat, or a BIG chat?

Old 12-12-2005, 07:05 PM
HCF Member

thats a newer plate...only in the past year has michigan gone to 7 digit plates. was it some stupid punk *** kid?

Old 12-12-2005, 09:48 PM

man forty, I wish ya lived over this way, I'd have your back in a flash, **** the man to man talk... that dude psuhed the line and threated not only your car, but your life!! if a cop or witness woulda saw it, a good lawyer coulda gone to town with that case... watch out though, dude sounds crazy enough to carry a knife or gun...

Old 12-12-2005, 10:01 PM
HCF Member

Just borrow all of his lug nuts for a while, and then when he pulls out of his driveway, you can return them to him while you have the discussion.
Yeah, do it!!! But video tape it for um...oh...Forum knowledge. You know, like a DIY thread!!! "How to Lower Your Car in 60 Seconds" by Forty04! Besides, I want to see that on tape and no one on this forum is stupid enough to do it to their own car!

Old 12-12-2005, 10:04 PM

that takes some pretty big *****, depending how close his car is parked to his house (if it's even parked outside)

Old 12-12-2005, 10:28 PM
HCF Member

doesnt mean he has to do it at the guys house....

Old 12-13-2005, 07:00 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: skytanker2003

Just borrow all of his lug nuts for a while, and then when he pulls out of his driveway, you can return them to him while you have the discussion.
"How to Lower Your Car in 60 Seconds" by Forty04!
lmao!!![sm=icon_rofl.gif]

I appreciate you guys looking into it for me. Amg, don't let your mom put anything in jeopardy over it, but if she did find something, I'd be forever in debt.

I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do with the information. I have absolutely no intention of becoming violent unless of course he tries to attack me. I just want to make sure hes well aware that he not only put my life in danger, and his, but lives of his two young female passengers, and my girlfriend, and thats not cool.

Or maybe I'll take Pat's method of solving an issue and just stab him

Old 12-13-2005, 07:45 AM

Lug nuts first, then you can stab him.........cause we wanna see a funny video.

Old 12-13-2005, 08:24 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

I appreciate you guys looking into it for me. Amg, don't let your mom put anything in jeopardy over it, but if she did find something, I'd be forever in debt.

I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do with the information. I have absolutely no intention of becoming violent unless of course he tries to attack me. I just want to make sure hes well aware that he not only put my life in danger, and his, but lives of his two young female passengers, and my girlfriend, and thats not cool.
Dude...find a pay phone and report a car jacking or DUI type driving...gun brandishing etc...Yeah..my name is "Joe Smith"...The cops will find him for you.
Do it again on New Years....and any time you even think about it...call yet again.

Quick Reply: License PLate information recovery, anyone able??