The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Kid wrecks 06 Si *Pics*

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 10:27 PM
Default RE: Kid wrecks 06 Si *Pics*

ORIGINAL: aryiman98civic

one reason i wont get my kid a nice first car
y imma teach my kid to f***in drive as soon as he can reach the pedals

Old 05-15-2006, 11:07 PM

Looks like they should have given him a Prius or a Yugo.

Yep, the best thing you can say to a 16 year old male is, "Son, here's a high performance car. Whatever you do, don't touch the bottle of tequilia and the handgun in the glove compartment!'

Yea, right.

Old 05-16-2006, 01:20 AM
HCF Member

That's the dealer we got my mom's Civic from!

Old 05-16-2006, 06:02 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

hahaha, I love that one dude's sig "I'm a ****, so any flamming against my grammar will get you...no where.... "

As for the douche canoe in the civic, just another example of why kids can't be trusted with cars like that. And to whoever said they were going to teach their kids how to drive, it won't help. This is not just a lack of driver skill, it's poor decision making.

Old 05-16-2006, 10:18 AM

i am 17, and a better driver than alot of people, i have been driving since i was 13, got my permit when i was 14, license when i was 16, yes, i have made 7 bad choices, i have 3 speeding tickets, one running a red light,(had to), a parking ticket, and outta state license ticket, and i passed a person on a residential road that slowed odwn to 5 m.p.h. when i got behind them...i know i am stupiod for these tickets, but i made sure the roads were clears when i sped, but anyway that is OT,if my parents bought me a new car like that, it would be baby'd for a long time!!!! all i drive are hondas, i sold my last coupe to get a smaller civ. the crx, and it is the **** when it comes to corners...lol...i likes that douche canoe coment too!!!

Old 05-16-2006, 10:31 AM
HCF Member

If I ever have kids they will get a job a buy there own damn car! Hell my parents made me work to buy a new 10speed when I was 14! Parents now days buy there kids everything they want and they don't know the value of a dollar! When something is given to you like that you don't respct it like you would if you had slaved to earn it!

Old 05-16-2006, 12:11 PM
HCF Member

one reason why i havent gotten my si yet.. im not ready for it... i need another car to get in there soo i can make sure no stupid ppl are around..and if they are they wont mess up the si...

Old 05-16-2006, 02:54 PM

damn, i swear if i was that kid, i wouldn't even drive my car that much. let alone be stupid while driving it. kids these days take everything for granted.

i had to work for everything i have today. my mom forced me to get a job when i was 14 and i had to buy everything that i wanted myself.

Old 05-16-2006, 07:16 PM
HCF Member

still burns me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-16-2006, 10:47 PM
HCF Member

that is sad. dumb kids in nice cars. he probably had a freind with and was trying to impress. im 16 and my dad bought the si. i know i know but it was real cheap is the reason i got it and ive had to pay for everything else. repairs, mods, gas, insurance. but i baby it soo much. i wash it more than i drive it. and i have never gotten any tickets or done anything dumb like try to drive up the side of a mountain

Quick Reply: Kid wrecks 06 Si *Pics*