The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

itunes music downloads,anyone have it?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2007, 09:38 PM
HCF Member
Default itunes music downloads,anyone have it?

With my internet connection,I cant download any thing from peer to peer networks. So pretty much just stuff on web sites I can download. I cant find any free good music on-line so Im thinking about just download itunes and going to buy a card so I can download music from there. I was just wondering if anyone knows like how much1 songwould beon itunes? or a album?

Thanks.

Old 01-13-2007, 09:49 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: itunes music downloads,anyone have it?

1 song = 1 dollar. I believe that is how it goes not 100 percent sure though.

Old 01-13-2007, 09:55 PM
HCF Member

jeezis. lol

Old 01-13-2007, 09:59 PM
HCF Member

DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! all i hear all the time is how peoples music doesn't work on their computer... honestly man don't do it. use torrents.

Old 01-13-2007, 10:28 PM
HCF Member

Get a friend to send it to you on hotmail. Or bet a better connection. I have Limewire.

Old 01-13-2007, 10:34 PM
HCF Member

there's nothing wrong with itunes, it works perfectly fine, it's better software than anything on the market imo, and 1 song = $0.99. multiple the number of songs by $0.99 to figure the cost of the album.but you don't usually buy a whole album just to listen to their top songs.

Old 01-14-2007, 01:19 AM
HCF Member

iTunes is great--it seems as though most of the songs on albums nowadays suck so you can just buy the songs that you want. One trick--if you like a band's song see if their website has an audio player so you can hear all or most of the album before you buy. I've found some great songs that way.

Some people have issues with iTunes on PCs. I had issues the first time around and some minor issues when I downloaded the new version. It sucks, but you have to completely wipe iTunes off your computer and do a clean install for it to work. It's not hard, you just have to know where to look. No problems on my Mac at work (of course).

Old 01-14-2007, 09:05 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: shellebelle

iTunes is great--it seems as though most of the songs on albums nowadays suck so you can just buy the songs that you want. One trick--if you like a band's song see if their website has an audio player so you can hear all or most of the album before you buy. I've found some great songs that way.

Some people have issues with iTunes on PCs. I had issues the first time around and some minor issues when I downloaded the new version. It sucks, but you have to completely wipe iTunes off your computer and do a clean install for it to work. It's not hard, you just have to know where to look. No problems on my Mac at work (of course).
Thats the thing though, you would be suprised how many people call me saying"itunes wont open" and all they did was click the download button on the site and didnt install it.[:@] Then there are the people who install it and all their music myteriously disappears from the computer.[>:] and they blame you for it happening[:@]... best way to avoid that... only use itunes for an ipod... nuff said.. and on a pc itunes absolutely sucks.

Another thing, itunes only downloads with AAC format, which is not compatable with alot of mp3 players. so if you don't have an ipod you can't put it on most players.

Old 01-14-2007, 11:01 AM
HCF Member

Hmm. I have itunes. But only as a player.

Old 01-14-2007, 03:24 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! all i hear all the time is how peoples music doesn't work on their computer... honestly man don't do it. use torrents.
Listen to this guy. Dont do it. The songs will only work on your computer and your iPod. Of course you can burn them out and rip back again but thats against the whole point. I downloaded some (to try out of course) and accidentally deleted a couple, it didn't let me re-download them. Get a better connection and you'll be happy.

Quick Reply: itunes music downloads,anyone have it?