The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Ipod Shuffle

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 07:22 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Ipod Shuffle

yeah Itunes has always been really complicated for me. Not really using it at as a media player, but more as using it to put music on Ipod. [:'(]Drag and drop MP3 players ftw!

Old 03-12-2007, 09:34 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

iTunes is either one extreme or another for people, they either find i easier then making toast, or they find it harder then calculus, plus on PC's it lags not matter how fast your computer is. i hate it. with a passion... and i ahve to work with it everyday too
that's probably just your pc. prior to converting to all mac, I never had a problem with iTunes lagging on my pc. then again, I had a pretty powerful pc

[/quote]

No man i work with them everyday, and i am not just talking about my computer, i am talking about 90% of the people i talk to who have to wait 5 minutes for it to open and then their system lags whe trying to copy songs

Old 03-12-2007, 09:43 AM
HCF Member

i've never had problems with lag, just adding songs from two differnet computers and it always asking me if it wants me to delete my entire library and sync the one and things like that. I think its soooo much easier just to plug it in and drag and drop music files on, and its also convenient to use it to transfer music between two computers (like an Ipod wont let u do [:@])

Old 03-12-2007, 09:54 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

i've never had problems with lag, just adding songs from two differnet computers and it always asking me if it wants me to delete my entire library and sync the one and things like that. I think its soooo much easier just to plug it in and drag and drop music files on, and its also convenient to use it to transfer music between two computers (like an Ipod wont let u do [:@])
Hehehe......There are ways arround everything.

Old 03-12-2007, 11:06 AM
HCF Member

details!!!!111!1 dude thatd be soooo helpful if knew how to do that haha

Old 03-12-2007, 11:22 AM
HCF Member

I am at work right now, so i will tell ya later, cause i am pretty sure if they caught me providing details they would get pissed... not that i care lol. its real easy though, i will pm ya later on that.

Old 03-12-2007, 12:13 PM

enable disk usage in iTunes, plug in iPod...

go to my computer

find iPod

open iPod

create folder

move things into folder

disconnect

repeat on other pc

note, things in a folder on the iPod will take up useable space on the iPod as far as music to be able to play as well

however, the iPod will not play music out of these folders

Old 03-12-2007, 01:22 PM
HCF Member

That's not what he was talking about... i dont think anyway. but yeah if that was what he wanted that is correct

Old 03-12-2007, 02:47 PM

there's other ways in the command line to do it on the mac, as well as several programs specifically for this purpose on the mac as well...

Fiirk, you work for apple support or something?

Old 03-12-2007, 03:06 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: cderalow

there's other ways in the command line to do it on the mac, as well as several programs specifically for this purpose on the mac as well...

Fiirk, you work for apple support or something?
Yeah i actually do ipod tech... and the process is so simple it's laughable

Quick Reply: Ipod Shuffle