The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

I'm REALLY upset with my parents.

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 11:55 AM
HCF Member

everytime I go to KFC the biscuits are old, and the chicken seems like it's been in a heat lamp for 1 week.

Old 12-27-2008, 12:48 PM
HCF Member

A Civic as motivation......

ouch.

Old 12-27-2008, 01:03 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by PhillipBurch
A Civic as motivation......

ouch.
A car as motivation.

Old 12-27-2008, 01:12 PM
HCF Member

A car in general as motivation. I would have loved to have a civic as my first car. I started out with a f***ing ford tempo. Come on!!!
But seriously. You need to motivate yourself if you don't want to stay at KFC for your whole life.

Pic related.

Last edited by Masonn; 12-27-2008 at 01:22 PM.
Old 12-27-2008, 02:09 PM
HCF Member

Literally a motivational poster D

Old 12-27-2008, 02:36 PM
HCF Member

Awe, boo hoo, you'll have a lot worse mishaps later on in life.

Old 12-27-2008, 03:47 PM
HCF Member
Default i feel for ya

I had a hard time bein motivated in school thats why i now have a GED if i was given a Civic as incentive i may have at least got D's but i had to buy my own car and i got stuck with a FIERO! ha what a joke

Old 12-27-2008, 03:52 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Seriously? You're blaming your parents because you didn't do well on your finals? How the f**k is that their fault? Seriously, what perverse logic do you have to use to blame someone else because you didn't do well in school? Who cares if your "motivation" was "destroyed"... find different motivation. Like, oh, I don't know... maybe the idea of success in your future career, which 99% of the time is stemmed from doing well in school. Believe it or not, most people don't grow up to win the lottery, become a rock star, or play on a professional sports team. You have to earn your keep.

Sorry to hear that your parents lied, and I understand that you're mad about them lying, but I fail to see how it's their fault you didn't do well.

Old 12-27-2008, 07:15 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Masonn
A car in general as motivation. I would have loved to have a civic as my first car. I started out with a f***ing ford tempo. Come on!!!
HEY! no knocking on tempo/topazs. That was my first car and it was awesome!

Old 12-27-2008, 07:37 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Tiran
HEY! no knocking on tempo/topazs. That was my first car and it was awesome!
I call bullshyt. I owned a mercury topaz and a ford tempo, and they were both horrible. I only got the second one as a beater because it was dirt cheap, and it was either that or a van. I can knock on them all I want. Its the car everyone talks about when they say Fix Or Repair Daily. They both treated me like ****, got me stranded in -40 degree weather, same piece of shyt heater that would only put hot air to the windows (none to the feet) so everything was cold. It got me through a rough time when I had no money, and now that I have money, I'll never go back to them again.

The only real reason I'd buy a tempo, would be to light it on fire and destroy it.

/rant

Quick Reply: I'm REALLY upset with my parents.