The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

I'm BROKE.. I have no money..

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Default RE: I'm BROKE.. I have no money..

like a few people here have said, GO WITH RESTAURANT WORK. at my restauraunt, i've seen some servers pull up to $450 in a day in tips alone. plus its perfect if you're in college because you never have to worry about eating. make sure you say that you've had experience serving, other wise alot of time you will have to expo (put **** on plates) for a year first.

also, ever considered a sperm bank? i bet negoti8tor could have made millions by now (J/K buddy )

Old 10-02-2005, 03:57 PM

ORIGINAL: trickyvick

I've been out of school for 9 years and I only owe $5k

In school, I lived on cup-o-raman.....even at my lowest I could afford $0.25 and some hot water. "You can live off of it....but it taste like $hit!"

[IMG]local://upfiles/5240/178967493C6341AA8AA8F77B20C012ED.jpg[/IMG]
i like ramen. ive been eating it for 7 months straight...... i dont know anything els now.

Old 10-03-2005, 02:46 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Mossy

like a few people here have said, GO WITH RESTAURANT WORK. at my restauraunt, i've seen some servers pull up to $450 in a day in tips alone. plus its perfect if you're in college because you never have to worry about eating. make sure you say that you've had experience serving, other wise alot of time you will have to expo (put **** on plates) for a year first.

also, ever considered a sperm bank? i bet negoti8tor could have made millions by now (J/K buddy )

Yup. Also if you got friends that work in the restuarants, use the 'bro- method' as much as possible. But you wont ever starve in a restaurant. especially if you work for a pizza joint, theyll give you a pizza most the time or do wholesale which is normally like $4 for a large that you could live off of for like 2 days.

Old 10-03-2005, 03:15 PM
HCF Member

you know how blood marrow produces red blood cells? im pretty sure plasma does the same thing for white blood cells. donated plasma is supposed to be a huge help for ppl with HIV/AIDS.

and i must say...i do not want my whole hand to be gone. because if putting it back on didnt work then youd have to get an auto . i'll go for a pinky tho. at 10k a pop who wouldnt? i hardly ever use my pinkys anyways. except for the shift button...but id pop my left pinky anyways (i use the left shift button...maybe i should learn to use the right shift so i didnt have to use my left one for anything other than Q A and Z...but im used to using my ring finger for those anyway cuz of the left shift)

again..a testy will get you 6k ...but id rather live with one pinky than one nut.

xe...that makes me wanna go draw blood and put it back in the wrong spot...just cuz i dont bruise. i just dont. this one kid (football lineman) punched me as hard as he could in the arm. it cracked my upper arm. guess what. no bruise. they were actually questioning if it was broken just cuz there was no external or internal bleeding. it was crazy. if i got a bruise ppl would be like 'holy **** you bruised?! you musta gotten hit by a car or osmething!' itd be pretty cool.

EDIT: nvm...just looked it up. blood plasma is the liquid the cells are carried in.

Old 10-03-2005, 06:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

xe...that makes me wanna go draw blood and put it back in the wrong spot...just cuz i dont bruise. i just dont. this one kid (football lineman) punched me as hard as he could in the arm. it cracked my upper arm. guess what. no bruise. they were actually questioning if it was broken just cuz there was no external or internal bleeding. it was crazy. if i got a bruise ppl would be like 'holy **** you bruised?! you musta gotten hit by a car or osmething!' itd be pretty cool.

EDIT: nvm...just looked it up. blood plasma is the liquid the cells are carried in.
lol. from what i understood, it hurt like hell for my friend when that happened. it made it hard for her to bend her arm and whatnot. you can always donate a kidney. we only really need one. the other is just there for backup....just hope one doesn't quit working if u donate the other one!

Old 10-04-2005, 12:53 AM
Jas

How do I lie and say I have experience when I really dont?
Lol..
I wouldn't mind doing it.. I just hate lying.

Old 10-04-2005, 08:23 AM
HCF Member

just say you worked under the table at a restaurant in high school.

Old 10-04-2005, 08:40 AM
HCF Member

yea, what Sacicons said. Tell him it was in your home town and you dont remember the number. But it has since then gone under new ownership. That will clear your tracks quick.

Old 10-04-2005, 09:11 AM
HCF Member

so you donate blood plasma every other month, donate a kidney, let them use your pinky as a test...and youve got yourself a good chunk of money. if i was 18 id be going to pensylvania right now. haha

Old 10-04-2005, 10:57 AM

Ask around, maybe you could get a job as a restaurant food critic and kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Get paid to eat, and eat to survive!

Quick Reply: I'm BROKE.. I have no money..