The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

if you live in new york...

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 02:54 PM
mxs
HCF Member
Default RE: if you live in new york...

your taxes? you live in virginia...

Old 02-11-2006, 03:31 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: mxs

your taxes? you live in virginia...
LOL!

Old 02-11-2006, 03:38 PM

I might be wrong, but, wouldn't he pay, local, state, and federal taxes, there-for they would be 'using' his taxes?

Old 02-11-2006, 06:03 PM
HCF Member

lol, i think they have one of those here... but i am not really sure if they do they only have one. and with NY and Cali i do understand about the generalizations, cause from time to time i think that the whole state is like that then i shake my head and tell my self that there not... i mean even in GTA: San Andreas there are little hick towns.. it is kinda like saying that all the sourthern states are full of a bunch of imbread hicks, that drive tractors and the only liquor you see is moonshine... but that isn't true either only 95% of the sourthern states are like that... lol j/k i have never been to the states so i can't really say anthing about it

Old 02-11-2006, 08:34 PM
Cat Fuсker

texas is 99% like that

Old 02-11-2006, 08:43 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: civicboy01

I might be wrong, but, wouldn't he pay, local, state, and federal taxes, there-for they would be 'using' his taxes?
I'm pretty sure the police department is funded by the state and local government. So its not his taxes unless the FBI was gettin some HEMI cruisers. Unless of course he lives in NY. But i think that the federal government throws some money toward the police departments of the states.

Old 02-11-2006, 08:52 PM
HCF Member

actually he would be paying. Fedleral, State, and Local Taxes, Universal service fee, and if he has an interstate subscriber line charge, and.... ho god i have been calling you americans for verizon for too long... someone kill me or find me a new job... cause there is nothing here.......... don't mean to thread jack.. just bored and sick

Old 02-11-2006, 09:05 PM
HCF Member

^What happened to the lizard?

Old 02-11-2006, 09:08 PM
HCF Member

i am in the process of photoshopping a new Avatar of him right now, i needed something temporairy for the time being... why i didn't leave teh old one i dont know lol
And my roomate was the one with the digital camera, and she gave it to her sister when she went to germany[:'(] she was supposed to buy a new one with her student loan but ... still waiting( i would buy one but have limited funding myself cause i work)

EDIT: there i took me a while to find the right pic... but this will do till i(or mr roomate) get a new camera

Old 02-12-2006, 10:14 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

My buddy and I saw a charger police car here in Grand Rapids the other day. I think it said it was from Auburn Hills (detroit area) It was definitely mean lookin'

Quick Reply: if you live in new york...