The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

idiot steals a gtr skyline

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 05:12 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: idiot steals a gtr skyline

Thats going too far. Im starting to not beleive the story

Old 04-01-2008, 05:44 PM
HCF Member

$260.00 already dang some one wants a piece of a forum History. It should of been signed by the claw also then maybe it would be worth some loot.

Old 04-01-2008, 05:53 PM
HCF Member

thats just rediclious....

Old 04-03-2008, 12:50 AM

WOW... I still can't believe someone would be stOOpid enough to steal a FREAKIN SKYLINE!! What was going through his head? Damn...... Congrats to catchin Mr. Claw though... I give them dOOds a 2 thumbs up man ! EPIC!

Old 04-03-2008, 06:50 AM
Recognized HCF Member

ya i saw this from a cardomain email topic....
definatly a great thing! stupid theft thats for sure!

who goes and test drives the car for 2 days...... now if he would have taken it to a garage and then striped it or chop shoped it then he could have posibly gotten away with it!

ive definatly got a rule when someone test drives my car i need to see whey drive. and if its a younger kid im riding shot gun with my pistol on my belt JUST INCASE. but if they got a nicer car or looks like mom or dad with a kid then i let them drive it alone but i look at there car while they are gone.LOL

but this topic is definatly hopefull to anyone that has or will have there car stolen from them...

Old 04-03-2008, 02:44 PM
HCF Member

When i sell my car im always in the car with them, im not stupid i know its easy to just get the keys and drive away

Old 04-03-2008, 11:47 PM
HCF Member

This the truth I could had my car for free but the dude was cool as heck about and I just wanted to know what the car was like. But Im to honest and returned the car. But I told the dude that I wanted that car and also i was going to hook that car up. Which I have done now and it looks amazing.

Old 04-04-2008, 06:41 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: importcivicus

This the truth I could had my car for free but the dude was cool as heck about and I just wanted to know what the car was like. But Im to honest and returned the car. But I told the dude that I wanted that car and also i was going to hook that car up. Which I have done now and it looks amazing.
wait what? i'm really confused. What is this about?

Old 04-04-2008, 09:39 AM
Snail'n Admin

hes retarded, itll be ok sam

Old 04-04-2008, 10:00 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: importcivicus

[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Quick Reply: idiot steals a gtr skyline