The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Ice Storm and Wisdom Teeth!!1!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 12:23 PM
HCF Member
Default Ice Storm and Wisdom Teeth!!1!

Gah so to sum things up, last week it -10 daily, for about a week. Ever since then it's been steadily raising temperature, until today (right now), its 41 and raining. Tomorrow has a HIGH OF 4!, low of close to-15! Literally, it just drops off. They are already cancelling things for hte next day or two. This is going to be ridiculous.

And to make things better, i'm getting my wisdom teeth out Thursday i'm a mutant and only have the ones on the bottom (haha idk, my dads the same way), so atleast it's not all 4. But i still can't work all weekend so theres another $150 for the boost i don't have [:@]

kthxbai [&:] wish me luck driving and recovering!

Old 01-29-2008, 02:54 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Ice Storm and Wisdom Teeth!!1!

Ouch meng wisdom teeth suck. My face was swollen up hardcore after I got mine out. Remember to keep some ice packs on your jaw until you go to sleep that night. I thought I wouldn't need it, and the next morning I could hardly recognize myself.

Old 01-29-2008, 02:59 PM
Snail'n Admin

ORIGINAL: Exhausted

Ouch meng wisdom teeth suck. My face was swollen up hardcore after I got mine out. Remember to keep some ice packs on your jaw until you go to sleep that night. I thought I wouldn't need it, and the next morning I could hardly recognize myself.
its called the ugly. And i get mine out in marchish. Good luck flip

Old 01-29-2008, 03:07 PM
Stinky Administrator

good luck flip i hope everything works out

Old 01-29-2008, 05:35 PM
HCF Member

Make damn sure you don't accidentally suck the blood clot out when you get them out.. That **** can be really painful. When I got mine out, I was out for about a good week. I had trouble eating because I didn't want to suck the blood clots out and stuff. Haha, I rememeber when I woke up after getting them done, I was so drugged up on anestesia(sp), and I was bleeding all over my ex-girlfriend the whole day.. Good times.

Old 01-29-2008, 08:07 PM
HCF Member

Good luck. I had mine out when I was 16. It sucked, All 4 of mine were impacted and 1 or both of the bottom ones were angled so that they were coming up under the tooth in front of them. I have to say the only part of the entire experience that was cool, was being put under anesthesia. First they gassed me and when I was tripping, they did the IV......It was an amazing experience.....Until I woke up a few hours later. For the week after that, I had a hard time eating because my jaw was so screwed up. I couldn't talk (when I did I sounded like I had an english accent), I had to eat with those tiny little rubber coated baby spoons. Apple Sauce, Milkshakes (eaten with a spoon), Jello, Pudding, and soup were my best of friends....Not to mention the Vicodin......That stuff was amazing.

Just make sure that your Dr gives you this little syringe with a hooked end so that you can irrigate your mouth, or you'll get an inffection, which I did.

Old 01-29-2008, 08:27 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

Gah so to sum things up, last week it -10 daily, for about a week. Ever since then it's been steadily raising temperature, until today (right now), its 41 and raining. Tomorrow has a HIGH OF 4!, low of close to-15! Literally, it just drops off. They are already cancelling things for hte next day or two. This is going to be ridiculous.
Cry me a river!!! lol it's been below -40 all week... lol I only leave my house to go back and forth to work. I feel sorry for the guys who have to pump gas at the gas station...

And about them wisdom teeth, I have all of mine. I don't have to get any pulled... Make sure they knock you out, and not use the laughing gas. IMO, I'd prefer to be ko'd than be conscious with someone digging into my gums...

Old 01-29-2008, 09:14 PM
HCF Member

oh yeah for sure i have a super bad phobia of needles so i'm going to a surgeon so they can put me under using gas

Old 01-30-2008, 09:01 AM
HCF Member

woot snow day today! at our college, and probably 30 or 40 shcools around the Upper Peninsula

Old 01-30-2008, 09:33 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

woot snow day today! at our college, and probably 30 or 40 shcools around the Upper Peninsula
My mom called earlier, Sault Ste. Marie as a town is shut the F down!

Quick Reply: Ice Storm and Wisdom Teeth!!1!