The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

I dont think I can ever go in Walmart again.

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 08:20 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: I dont think I can ever go in Walmart again.

ORIGINAL: andryuha

ORIGINAL: wirphotos

It all depends on the store, some places you have to leave the store, other places you just need to get past the checkouts and they can bust you. Best Buy they had to nail you once you left the store, but someone ran out the door and got killed, best buy got sued.

Most likely Loss Prevention saw him put the amp kit in the toolbox, I take it you weren't standing with your friend when he did it? They probably radioed someone at the front of the store to be on the look out. Secondly, those self checkouts run off of weight, so it would have known there was something else in the toolbox.

Most retail stores have cameras outside and most of the time they will note the license plate and keep an eye out for those who are stealing. Everytime you walk in the store, the camera is all over you.

As far as ripping on Walmart and saying they screw their employees pay them like **** and yada yada. It's retail man, every retail store makes a killing and pays their employees like crap!!!! Walmart hires alot of damn people, you know how many jobs they bring to the area?

RETAIL PAYS LIKE CRAP AND TREATS EMPLOYEES LIKE CRAP, IT'S NOT JUST WALMART!!!!
It doesn't matter if there's someone outside of the store that is standing on the lookout. Unless it's police - they can't do anything. They will tell you to stop and may follow you to your car to get the plates. They can't touch you though.
Depends on the store, some stores have hired security officers who carry handcuffs and have the authority. Most of the time they have the cops called and they are sitting outside waiting. Just regular LP can't touch you, if you run, they will just get your plate and leave it up to the cops.

You don't have to walk out the doors to be caught stealing, you just have to have it on your in a pocker or what not, be past the checkouts and headed for the door.

Old 07-09-2007, 09:50 AM
HCF Member

around here city cops hang out at the wal-mart

Old 07-09-2007, 10:15 AM

ORIGINAL: Marty

around here city cops hang out at the wal-mart
I take it there's no Krispy Kreme here you live?

Old 07-09-2007, 10:26 AM
HCF Member

Yes there is lol.

Old 07-09-2007, 03:59 PM

must be nasty *** donuts to hang out at walmart then