The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

I dont think I can ever go in Walmart again.

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 04:18 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: I dont think I can ever go in Walmart again.

that would be the last time that i would ever talk to them. I would diffently go back to the store and tell them what was up. And make sure you tell the cops the exact same thing that you told the people at the store.

Old 07-02-2007, 04:47 PM

I went to the store and asked a lady about some kids running out yesterday, she said no workers reported a theft. So maybe the lady didnt say anything about it since nothing was actually stolen. Either way, I'm severing all ties with that dude

Old 07-02-2007, 04:50 PM
Stinky Administrator

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

ORIGINAL: Remmy

Your friend is a phucking moron.
couldn't have said it better myself...
++++++++++1

Old 07-02-2007, 04:51 PM
HCF Member

Ya wallmart is pretty easy going, if he didnt take anything... that sucks that you had to be apart of it though..I would have been like WTF!?!

Old 07-02-2007, 05:03 PM

For real...I can't go to jail...I'm too skinny, I'd have to take it, lol. I can;t fight Leeroy

Old 07-02-2007, 05:49 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: reaper2022

ORIGINAL: Roto

I'd beat your friend...seriously...
+2... dude, your friend's an a55hole.
+3.141592... lol

Old 07-02-2007, 06:28 PM

***** thieves! from steeling cars to steeling crappy amps, all the same to me. ur friends an idiot, if u were smart, u'd stop being friends with him before u get into some reeeal deep shiz.

Old 07-02-2007, 09:07 PM

I was helping my sister move the other day and in the parkinglot of her new apartment complex someone stole her roommate's mother's XM radio out of their car! Broad daylight in a busy apartment complex, very very upscale area of southern Kansas City. (Overland Park/Leawood area if you are familiar with the city)

That happened before we even got there, I wanted to leave my camcorder on the dash of my unlocked car and hide in the back with my sister's stun gun! But as much fun as that would have been, I'da probably gotten sued, so I didn't.

Srry about going mostly off topic, someone scold me...

Old 07-02-2007, 09:23 PM
HCF Member

**** it I dont go to Wal-Mart anyway. I am really against everything that place is. They treat their employs like complete ****, corner the market, and to beat all the people that work their hands to the bone for them(for chump change I might add) have no choice but to spend the money they just earned right back in the same place they earned it.

Old 07-02-2007, 09:55 PM

Haha if that was my friend he would've been royally screwed. If any of my friends would've told me to run I would've just stood there and been like "Uhh screw that."He woulda gone down. I don't stand for that crap, I've gotten my friends busted before because they tried to steal something without letting me know. Thats about the dumbest way ever to steal something. At least have the courtesy to actually tell the person you're walking around with what you're up to.

There's been a few times some of my friends try to pull that crap on me and we got away with it but afterwards when they told me what they did while we were whevevr we were I just straight up smashed or threw the stuff they stole away. Crap pisses me of so bad.

Quick Reply: I dont think I can ever go in Walmart again.