The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

I dont think I can ever go in Walmart again.

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 09:13 AM
Default I dont think I can ever go in Walmart again.

Me and my friend were in walmart yesterday, he was pciking up a toolbox. We were at the self check out and a woman asked to see inside his box to deactivate the anti-theft device. When she looked in it, he dropped it and yelled telling me to run, I did without thinking. Apparently, he was trying to get an $80 amp kit in the box and walk out with it. I should have stayed and explained that it wasnt me, but I'm not the kind of person that rats on my friends, even though it would really save my *** this time. So yea..I hope I dont end up in trouble with the cops over this...running was a huge mistake.

Old 07-02-2007, 09:21 AM
Cat Fuсker
Default RE: I dont think I can ever go in Walmart again.

I'd beat your friend...seriously...

Old 07-02-2007, 09:31 AM

It just occured to me that we were in my car and they might have got my tag from the parking lot cameras..and I did bust his nose once we got to his house

Old 07-02-2007, 09:57 AM
HCF Member

you could arguable be tagged as an accomplice to conspiracy to commit . I would be rehearsing what I would be saying to the cops already. I had a girlfriend who I used to send to go food shopping for the week if I couldn't make it. One Saturday, she was taking a real long time so I walked down to the store which was only the next block down, and asked about her. Next I know, I'm being interrogated for theft. She had a pocket full of cash and she was stealing food. The store dicks commented that I was seen in the store actingas a diversion for her many times. We used to go together lots of times but I never knew she was shoplifting. ****, at that time I had way more disposable income than I have now and she was stealing!!! She had to do community service and neither of us could go to that Smitty's again. What a pain now we had to drive toanother market!

So, be prepared to defnd your honor! F your friend if he was so willing to implicate you in the first place!!!

SMOKEM

Old 07-02-2007, 10:17 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Roto

+1

Old 07-02-2007, 10:20 AM

i would be REALLY pissed but it might not be too late probably u can go backto the store and make things right but that would be the right than to do but just explain that u were scared and u acted of instinct thats why u ran but now ur here to make thing rights. this way if the police do come u can say that u went back to the store and was trying to explain wat happend and make thing right again. U never know they might understand

Old 07-02-2007, 11:32 AM
HCF Member

Your friend is a phucking moron.

Old 07-02-2007, 11:57 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Remmy

Your friend is a phucking moron.
couldn't have said it better myself...

Old 07-02-2007, 01:03 PM
HCF Member

Old 07-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Super Cereal Admin

ORIGINAL: Roto

+2... dude, your friend's an a55hole.

Quick Reply: I dont think I can ever go in Walmart again.