The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Hydrogen Booster??

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 07:26 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Hydrogen Booster??

haha, complaining about filling up every 1-1.5 weeks and it only come to 30 bucks, that's a joke, try filling up chevy v8 vortech weekly or even a minivan (70 bucks a week). then you'll be happy you bought a civic

Old 06-01-2008, 08:24 PM
HCF Member

I have a civic and im complaining on 45 bucks every 5 to 6 days. Lol damn si and premium gas

Old 06-01-2008, 08:27 PM
HCF Member

I don't let my car go below half a tank now a days. even when i have to fill it at a half a tank i'm still dropping around $20-$25 to fill her up. right now I'm driving my moms car though because the rest of my exhaust hasn't come in for my car and it's now been sitting on jack stands for 3 weeks.[:@]

My mom's car is a 2000 Chevy Impala with a v6 in it.

Needless to say it gets chitty mileage. hence my complaints of the $30 and more a week to fill it up (and that's only letting it get down to a half a tank to 2/3 a tank.)

Old 06-01-2008, 08:29 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Try.Fail.Repeat

I don't let my car go below half a tank now a days. even when i have to fill it at a half a tank i'm still dropping around $20-$25 to fill her up. right now I'm driving my moms car though because the rest of my exhaust hasn't come in for my car and it's now been sitting on jack stands for 3 weeks.[:@]

My mom's car is a 2000 Chevy Impala with a v6 in it.

Needless to say it gets chitty mileage. hence my complaints of the $30 and more a week to fill it up (and that's only letting it get down to a half a tank to 2/3 a tank.)
Lol thats not half But yeah you know gas is too expensive when civic owners are crying

Old 06-02-2008, 07:48 AM
HCF Member

LOL no joke....something is wrong when people start complaining about filling up a 10gallon tank. It was costing me $75 a week for my wife to drive the burb in my siggy. And she only drives ~10 miles a day. Enough in gas that I just bought a new rig with a $110 loan payment and the fuel savings is actually saving me $$/month over what I was dumping into the burb.

As far as free info on building on of these units....I have yet to find it. I work with a guy that bought the book from water4gas. And what I did was buy 2 of them from him...then got him to tell me what I needed to know to buy teh parts and build it. And he gave me a copy of the install instructions from the book. IMO if its something you are looking at doing to make a little cash, its worth it to support the author of the book. As soon as I get some extra cash I'll be buying it, just so have all the info.

Old 06-02-2008, 07:59 AM
HCF Member

Well, I told my mom about it and she said that if it works she wants to put one on her Impala and one on my dad's Ranger in addition to my car.

Old 06-02-2008, 09:36 AM
HCF Member

Nice. Yeah my plan is to add at least a one bottle system to all of my cars.

The guy I bought it from is running 2 bottles, and claimed ~10-15% increase when adding teh second bottle. I'll start them all off with a single, and continue using the civic as my personal test platform for results.

Old 06-02-2008, 06:51 PM
HCF Member

^^ make sure you put up your results

Old 06-02-2008, 10:23 PM
HCF Member

Oh I will for sure.

Old 06-03-2008, 06:29 PM
HCF Member

I am really curious to see if this works, but as a Civic owner I am not crying so much. I will take the 30 MPG I get in the city with my Civic compared to the 9 MPG I get in the city with my Mustang! Oddly, I get 36 MPG on the highway with the Civic and 26 with the Mustang. Regardless, I would be interested to see if these hydrogen gizmos work without hydrolocking or premature rusting!

Quick Reply: Hydrogen Booster??