The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

how to get girls to talk to you...

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 09:03 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: how to get girls to talk to you...

You: "Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?"
Girl: "No, how much?" or something close to that
You: "I don't know but it's enough to break the ice, my name is ______, whats yours?"

If you think it's corny so be it, but it works most of the time, trust me.

Old 11-11-2006, 09:09 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: mustangphil302

You: "I don't know but it's enough to break the ice, my name is ______, whats yours?"

I am just enough of a loser to use that.

Old 11-11-2006, 09:14 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: bateater

ORIGINAL: mustangphil302

I am just enough of a loser to use that.
What, you calling me a loser? hahaha, One of the guys I used to work with used it all the time, it was fun to watch and chicks actually fell for that.

Old 11-11-2006, 09:46 PM

I used to work in grocery, I worked in the meat department. Well, I had the opportunities a lot, and I usually blew them as well. One time I noticed a pretty lil thing browsing the cheese section. So, I went over and was like, "Doing some shopping Huh?" She pretty much broke down laughing. I blushed and kinda got lost.
I felt like Jim from American Pie much of the time, but ever so often it worked out and I broke through. Well anyway I'm back to doing the same things again, failing a lot of the time. No big deal.

Old 11-12-2006, 08:44 AM
HCF Member

i accidently drop about 20-30 $100 bills on the floor- that will get their attention[sm=kissykissy.gif][sm=Awwww.gif]

Old 11-12-2006, 09:08 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

My wife has some imput for you mills.

-Don't hit on girls that will obvoiusly not talk to you, if they look like bitches, they are

-No lines. Introduce yourself, be yourself, and buy her a drink. If you guys can hang out and talk over the drink, buy her another and go from there. If you have trouble making conversation during the first drink, tell her it was great to meet her, and bail.

-Don't talk about cars (this is my problem)

Bottom line is that the more effort you put into it, the harder you'll fail. Play it cool and be yourself

Old 11-12-2006, 09:38 AM
HCF Member

^ +1...when I met my girl I talked a lot about cars, then relised (sp?) she wasn't really talking much. I later heard from a friend that she thought it was "cute"<---about a week later I was tap'n it.

anyways...back to the Q. If u need to talk to a girl, just say "Hi how u doin?" Always a good way to start a convo

I normally don;t beat around the bush and always carry my cards on me...she seems nice, I give her my card and tell her to call me sometime, There are gonna be some that walk out the door and toss my card, but most of them pocket it.

Old 11-12-2006, 11:33 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

-Don't talk about cars (this is my problem)
Or Just find a girl that like talking about cars... a man can dream can't he[>:] lol

Do what i did, just be sitting next to each other, and throw some rocks, and then accidentally punch her in the back of the head. and i do mean accidentally. i thought i broke my hand, and the only thing i said was "are you ok?"... 5 years later...i'm keeping the rest for myself...

Old 11-12-2006, 04:54 PM
HCF Member

Chicks want to talk to guys that want nothing to do with them. It's a "challenge" for them. ha

Old 11-12-2006, 05:45 PM

IDK about doing this at work but pretend your gay. All hot chicks want a gay friend to go shopping with. I'm not sure how you can transitition from helping them choose out an outfit to ****ing em but you can figure that out later. good luck.

Quick Reply: how to get girls to talk to you...