The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

how to get girls to talk to you...

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 06:14 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: how to get girls to talk to you...

ORIGINAL: Peg_Leg

ORIGINAL: Mr Mobsta Man

Aw dude don't ask her if she was in the band.
this one time at band camp

bahahahaha .... anywayz complimen them on the car they r drivin even if its a piece of chit and go from there

Old 11-11-2006, 06:23 PM

dude try to build an overview of the woman before she even gets to you...observe the general running order of her car, the condition, etc...watch how she gets out, and then walks to the door, how does she treat others in the store, does she hold the door for an elderly couple and their grandchilden or rush past them? how is she dressed, how does she style her hair, is she wearing make-up, how much make-up...now to reading her facial expressions, and body movements...is she hurried, slowed, casual, exicted, sad, reading her reactions, and expressions can tell you a lot about her immediate demeanor, and state of mind thus allowing you to regulate your next few statements and how they are phrased...use the above as a basic guage to help you understand women in the first few minutes of your greating...
^^^^this usually works for me, but of course i can read people like words on paper...

Old 11-11-2006, 06:28 PM

find out when the parties are happening and ask em if they wana party.

Old 11-11-2006, 06:30 PM

[/quote]

bahahahaha .... anywayz complimen them on the car they r drivin even if its a piece of chit and go from there

[/quote]

that made me think of some gold...compliment on the car, and if its ugly they will probably say so and be like no way! and then just be like "well i guess any car looks good to me with a cute girl behind the wheel" or "im the type of guy that thinks its whats inside that counts" (with a smirk on ur face)

Old 11-11-2006, 06:43 PM
HCF Member

you could try the Borat method and give 'em teh sack...

Old 11-11-2006, 08:01 PM

sexy time!

Old 11-11-2006, 08:04 PM
HCF Member

you could start to tell her that you have alot of money and a nice car and then then ask her if she wants to come back to your house. I am sure that would work.

Old 11-11-2006, 08:58 PM

I like the method of trying to make them smile or laugh. I would work on the girls that are more of the regulars. Seriously, whats the worst thing that can happen.
Tell like one a day, hey you forgot your receipt, then right your number down on it, right in front of them, and hand it to them. If one out of ten calls, you will have a busy phone in no time.

Old 11-11-2006, 09:00 PM

Oh yeah, dont be overly selective about looks. Anything average or better, get to work. You need to let us know about your progress.

Old 11-11-2006, 09:02 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: bateater

you could start to tell her that you have alot of money and a nice car and then then ask her if she wants to come back to your house. I am sure that would work.
haha, ya i hate when they have celebritiy interviews and they say " i never no what to say to women" when they could just walk in a room, say there name, and pretty much have any girl they want lol.

Ya i always read them like you guys sead, what they wear and how they act...if someone is not interested, or just doesnt want to talk, i can pick it up right away..or if there acting like somthing i dont like, i dont even bother trying, but ya..next time i work ill give the funny thing a try,see if i can think of somthing and stay cool, because as soon as you start sweating out..its over

Quick Reply: how to get girls to talk to you...