The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

how to get girls to talk to you...

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 01:51 PM
Default RE: how to get girls to talk to you...

Just start remembering them when they come in, after a few times start greeting them by name. Some will take it as a compliment and others will think you're creepy. Give up on the creeped out ones and start asking a harmless question here and there to the complimented ones. pretty soon with luck and a good memory, you'll be having ACTUAL conversations with them, not made up "I'm talking to you because you're pretty and I'm desperate" ones

~course, I've hade more luck in the past by teasing them. That weeds out the ones without a sense of humor or self respect.

Old 11-11-2006, 01:51 PM
HCF Member

That thing got a Hemi? lol.... yeah i am no help

Old 11-11-2006, 01:56 PM
Ben

Mills..."So....I drive a honda"

Old 11-11-2006, 02:35 PM

give off the impression that even if they wanted they couldnt have sex with you...its honestly the best way to get girls to want you
the problem is trying to do that... in your gas-station outfit lol jkjk
as far as starting the convo...make them laugh, think of ways to make the routine attendant questions/talk funny and they will most likely remember you

Old 11-11-2006, 03:10 PM

ORIGINAL: frelly

give off the impression that even if they wanted they couldnt have sex with you...its honestly the best way to get girls to want you
the problem is trying to do that... in your gas-station outfit lol jkjk
as far as starting the convo...make them laugh, think of ways to make the routine attendant questions/talk funny and they will most likely remember you
dude thats good advice no joke. they love that sh**. Also you can bust out with..."So...you bought gas huh?....We got lots here...gas I mean..not me, I dont have gas but the station does I mean.."

Old 11-11-2006, 03:26 PM

yeah, making them laugh is a good way to start. if they look good dont worry about goofy compliments. they hear them all the time and will think you're a loser. other than that just casual conversation.

or if you're real brave just ask them if they want to go out and do something sometime. i've got a friend that doesn't beat around the bush. he'll just straight up ask them "hey, you're cute. you wanna go out with me sometime?" lol, it's hilarious to watch him. he actually has a pretty high success rate too surprisingly

Old 11-11-2006, 03:32 PM
HCF Member

^ thats because girls see that your friend is confident

Old 11-11-2006, 03:57 PM
HCF Member

ya i dont think to many girls like getting picked up at a gasstation tho lol, good suggestions tho everyone! haha its great reading these. ya the most common question is "hows it going" but usually it just ends in a "good". Somthing funny is the way to go, but you need somthing to lead up to that. I can try asking somthing about a car, but alot of girls no crap (no offence),or drive a POS. Harmless questions is key tho..then depending on what they say, you can go on that. complements are always good too

Old 11-11-2006, 04:23 PM
HCF Member

Anything goofy and funny is good. Remembering things about them is always good too.

Old 11-11-2006, 04:56 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: mill$civic

ya i dont think to many girls like getting picked up at a gasstation tho lol, good suggestions tho everyone! haha its great reading these. ya the most common question is "hows it going" but usually it just ends in a "good". Somthing funny is the way to go, but you need somthing to lead up to that. I can try asking somthing about a car, but alot of girls no crap (no offence),or drive a POS. Harmless questions is key tho..then depending on what they say, you can go on that. complements are always good too
i work in a restaurant and the guy i work with pick up new girl almost everyday lool i swear.
just be urself and be creative.create ur own ways
i cant tell you what to say or what to do coz each guy has different methods .
but remember if a girl doesnt want to be picked up dont even bother u would waste time with her.
i believe you can figure out wethear she wants you to talk to her or not.
try and let us know dude

if u still face difficulties i would suggest you to contact DR Phill
lol kiddin

Quick Reply: how to get girls to talk to you...