The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

How do i beat a speeding ticket??

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 05:58 PM
Default RE: How do i beat a speeding ticket??

If you dont wanna pay it cause you dont have the money to right now, go to court. The judge almost always reduces the fines. Then if you want, you can do community service to pay the fines. You wouldnt have to pay and your doing something good for your community!

Old 12-15-2005, 06:06 PM

ORIGINAL: 2000 LoW reD Si
The judge almost always reduces the fines. Then if you want, you can do community service to pay the fines.
But sometimes you lose points, and that's worse than paying a fine.

Old 12-15-2005, 06:31 PM

well ok.....i moved to SC, from PA, and keep my PA lisence way to long with out switching and after i found of mine was supended in NC i got mine changed to SC, and they dint catch it and i guess PA still thinks i have a linsence there. And the thing is that its all the way up in Hailfax NC (virgina line) and im in myrtle beach.......prob. like a 4 hour dirve.......and well im lazy lol

Old 12-15-2005, 06:36 PM
HCF Member

in forsyth county NC the cop doesnt even show.... for traffic violations that arent felony you stand in line and pay the guy behind the desk. my buddy had a ticket for 130+ in a 65 zone(felony). he paid good money for his lawyer and they dropped it to a non moving violation. ive had my minor infractions dropped to non moving violations also. i mean who doesnt speed up when passing an 18 wheeler. they still gave me a ticket for it.....jackasses

Old 12-15-2005, 09:30 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: md420

Slow down, the roadway is not a racetrack.
i had to quote this...

but daddy...why isnt it? thats where they started!!!!

id say fight it if u just got it..then hope the cop dun show up...i have careless driving..and observing a safe limit going on to my pa lic cause of tickets...which reminds me i have to go plead to the judge tomorrow....im gonna reschedule out the gazoo!

Old 12-15-2005, 09:34 PM

http://www.ticketassasin.com/

Old 12-16-2005, 06:23 AM

Fight the system!

Old 12-16-2005, 09:25 AM

If you post pone more then 3 times the judge may be a REAL a$$hole and add money on since they know people do this so be careful..

Jeff

Old 12-16-2005, 09:35 AM

ORIGINAL: Xoopiter
If you post pone more then 3 times the judge may be a REAL a$$hole and add money on since they know people do this so be careful..
If the judge pulls any sh*t, then find out what car he drives and remove his lugnuts!

Old 12-16-2005, 09:43 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: ngoti8tor

ORIGINAL: Xoopiter
If the judge pulls any sh*t, then find out what car he drives and remove his lugnuts!
yeah, and that can be chaulked up to attempted murder, and since hes a judge, the ruling will stand.

Quick Reply: How do i beat a speeding ticket??