The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

How Bout Them Planes?!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 01:27 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: How Bout Them Planes?!

Here we go again Agent with that horse crap. You ask Hondaracer's family and friend that are serving... THEY ARE NOT KILLING INNOCENTS ON PURPOSE! When you have a war anywhere there will be casualties that are unavoidable. But when a girl steps out of her house with an AK47 there is no doubt that she is a threat. I have family that serve in the marines cleaning up IEDs that muslim cowards have their kids leave under bridges. My views on Muslims isnt swayed by foxnews, it is swayed by MUSLIMS THAT WANT TO BLOW UP THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN! Why arent you getting your muslim buddies and starting a protest downtown? Are you afraid of standing up against your religion?

Israel sure as heck has no problem standing up because they are tired of tip-toeing around with their neighbors. The lebanese should be praising Allah that Israel hasnt carpet bombed the whole country to scourge the plague that infects that region. You cant deny that even today Israel is holding back what they can really do. And when Lebanon is purged of islamic radicals I hope Iran and Syria **** their pants to see the tanks change towards their direction.

Old 08-11-2006, 02:13 PM

SNAKES ON A PLANE AUGUST 18TH OMG I CANT WAIT IM SO EXCITED I CANT EVEN USE PUNCTUATION JESUS IT WILL BE FREAKING AWESOME THE DIRECTOR IS SO COOL THEY RESHOT SCENES TO SATISFY THE ONLINE COMMUNITYS REQUEST FOR MORE GORE AND SEXUALITY OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMG SNAKES ON A ****ING PLANE WITH SAM MOTHER****ING JACKSON OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGM

Old 08-11-2006, 02:14 PM

BTW Bill O'Reilly the dumbest guy with a show I have ever seen. He cannot be more arrogant, cocky, and sure of himself. Egotistical bastard is all I can say of him. How can FOX award a show to that guy?

Old 08-11-2006, 02:32 PM
HCF Member

Can we just please seperate religion and politics and get religion out of this thread (it will get too complicated)? So many people blindly are attached to their religion that they're too easy to be swayed and fight for their religion. You talked about muslims create holy war but dont you know that even the US used this tactics so many times to start and support alot wars? You can name a few like Afghan war, US supported minor groups in Vietnam and China, Nicaragua..., even when we invaded Iraq we used and supported the Kurds. We used religions and minorities to fight for us and not fight Communism ourselves. Do you call it cowards? No. Thing is while Communists really didnt do anything to America, efforts to bring them down blew right back to the US itself (9/11) and make it engaged into multiple wars. All that need a stop. You have to look at the reality by facts not religion. Who is right and who is wrong, that must be done.

Old 08-11-2006, 02:35 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: d2privat11

SNAKES ON A PLANE AUGUST 18TH OMG I CANT WAIT IM SO EXCITED I CANT EVEN USE PUNCTUATION JESUS IT WILL BE FREAKING AWESOME THE DIRECTOR IS SO COOL THEY RESHOT SCENES TO SATISFY THE ONLINE COMMUNITYS REQUEST FOR MORE GORE AND SEXUALITY OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMG SNAKES ON A ****ING PLANE WITH SAM MOTHER****ING JACKSON OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGM

^ LMFAO

Old 08-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Stinky Administrator

ORIGINAL: d2privat11

BTW Bill O'Reilly the dumbest guy with a show I have ever seen. He cannot be more arrogant, cocky, and sure of himself. Egotistical bastard is all I can say of him. How can FOX award a show to that guy?
i can't agree more

Old 08-11-2006, 03:13 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: phoenix_gtr

Can we just please seperate religion and politics and get religion out of this thread (it will get too complicated)? So many people blindly are attached to their religion that they're too easy to be swayed and fight for their religion. You talked about muslims create holy war but dont you know that even the US used this tactics so many times to start and support alot wars? You can name a few like Afghan war, US supported minor groups in Vietnam and China, Nicaragua..., even when we invaded Iraq we used and supported the Kurds. We used religions and minorities to fight for us and not fight Communism ourselves. Do you call it cowards? No. Thing is while Communists really didnt do anything to America, efforts to bring them down blew right back to the US itself (9/11) and make it engaged into multiple wars. All that need a stop. You have to look at the reality by facts not religion. Who is right and who is wrong, that must be done.
I agree.

Old 08-11-2006, 06:17 PM

Think of it this way:

A country that opposes the US is a country in which US corporations CANNOT do business. It's a closed market. Extreme ideologies like communism and fundimentalist Islam aren't necessarily dangerous because their foundation is based on the destruction of our way of life. Far from it. Their will to preserve their nationalism or their community (however they see it) results in the expulsion or restricted access of American business.

Open your eyes to the fact that almost every single American war has been fought over that principle: keeping markets available to our economy.
Even the good wars that we can agree had positive outcomes like WWII, the Civil War, and even the American Revolution itself were fought for the benefit of the business community.

Let me first say that I do NOT intend in any way to minimize the dedication and sacrifice of all of the men and women who have fought for our country. I just want to illustrate how our alloof and detached aristocratic government makes its decision to go to war.

In WWII, we joined the fight only partially because of Pearl Harbor. While it's debateable as to whether or not they saw it coming or let it happen, it conveniently gave those in power the necessary leverage to convince the public (who were still reeling from WWI and the Depression) that going to war was the best option. See, for the first few years of the war, the US didn't really have a problem with what Germany and Japan were doing to their neighbors. The Japanese were brutally slaughtering the Chinese and the Germans were rounding up everyone who didn't match their warped ideals of perfection and we did next to nothing to stop them. In fact, American companies continuted to do business with both Axis powers up until the decision was made to go to war. And it wasn't until it became clear that the Germans and Japanese were intent on establishing industrial and economic empires that'd rival our own and cease to become dependent on US goods did we really step in and put a stop to their destruction. Result: Post WWII, we essentially ran Germany and Japan and established the regional economies that they had been aiming to build.

In simpler terms, we can describe the Civil War as a fight not between slavery and freedom (although that is a positive byproduct) but more to prevent the agricultural and dependent Southern states from breaking away from the industrial centers of production in the North.

And if you care to check it you, you'll see that most of the signers of Declaration of Independence were private businessment and merchants, tired of paying excessive taxes. And while the citizens of the United States gained their rights and freedoms as a result of the Revolution, those freedoms could be considered the currency with which the founding fathers bought the consent for war.

Maintaining or establishing FREE MARKET ECONOMIES is the primary motivation for our government to go to war. Period. Everything that you or I can point to and say, "But look at this positive side," is often just icing on the cake.

Old 08-11-2006, 06:52 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Marty

I think that it is a setup by the British and American government to make it look like we are winning a made up war.
^+1

Old 08-11-2006, 07:26 PM
HCF Member

I wouldnt say a free market economy is a primary/only reason the government go to war. This will fail badly if you apply it to Afghanistan and Iraq. We invaded Afghan because 9/11(war on terror); with Iraq, I dont believe oil is not a reason but remember what Bush said when he pushed the war: WMD. Did we find any WMD? Probably not. And when you said FREE, its free/open for the US, not that country. Besides that, a very big reason is to control and maintain US power and influence over the world. Why did you think there was a war on Communism? Their dictatorship treated their people badly? No. They would grow too big and invade the US? Absolutely not. Its because communism was spreading too wide to the western world and Soviet Union became a second super power that would support to countries which were not open to US and reduce a lot of US control/influence over the rest of the war(the market was a big factor).

To Israel, why do we support them? Holocaust, christianity... might be a good reason to give to the media but its the postion of israel in the center of middle east, with support of israel, the US have a bigger voice in anything happen around the area plus from israel you can push army all over ME. This happend in Vietnam war as a huge reason where Vietnam has the position to open/control the way through the whole southeast asia and China (You dont think US interested in such small country, do you?). Finally those are my thoughts based on facts, knowledge, and history, any feedback welcomed.

Quick Reply: How Bout Them Planes?!