The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

How Bout Them Planes?!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 03:37 AM
Stinky Administrator
Default RE: How Bout Them Planes?!

ORIGINAL: Forty04

<-----does not participate in war, religion, or politic debates.
++++1 but i try and stay informed

Old 08-11-2006, 07:01 AM
HCF Member

I in no way shape or form support what some muslims seem to be doing, and if any muslims bring trouble to my country then they derserve what they get. It seems some of you have this situation a little cloudy, so its time for a history lesson...
Some of you have mentioned how the west supported the handing over of Palestine and the holy city of Jerusalem to the Jew's. But you are missing one very important part of the story.
In 1946 the British army controlled Palestine and ran the country from the famous King David hotel in Jerusalem. Everybody was very happy with this arrangement, except the Jews who wanted their own country in the holy land and decided that Palestine would be it. So what did they do to ensure the speedy result that they wanted???
In an callous act of terrorism they Planted bombs in the British army's head quarters the King david hotel, Blowing it to pieces killing hundreds of people including British army Officer's, their soliders, and innocent Palestine worker's.
Did the Jews achive thier objective, yes they did, we got out of there and left them to it. to this day some right wing Jews celebrate this event as they mark the day it happend as the founding of Israel.
So you can talk about terrorism all you want, but it started here, first.

Old 08-11-2006, 10:02 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: hondaracer05

bible(the koran) says, it says to HATE US AND KILL US CAUSE WE ARE INFINTIELES...
You probably heard this on a news station where what they do is find one line that talks about killing and they blow it way out of proportion. What you don't understand is that is that there is context to every line and if you don't understand the context you will not understand the line. The Quran is a very complicated book, the text is very hard to understand. There are Arabs that have been speaking Arabic thier whole lives but they still cannot fully comprehend the meaning. I'm sorry about your friend, but i want you to think about who sent your friend into harms way and why he was sent there.

Old 08-11-2006, 10:06 AM
HCF Member

^ exactly, they being the Muslims did not teach themselves to do this. Jews throughout history have been just as violent as any other nation/culture of people and it does not change now. I am not saying it is right what the Muslims are doing but it is not like they started it.

Old 08-11-2006, 11:26 AM

religion and politics never should go together ..............

its kinda like a guy marrying his cousin, she might be beautiful but you get retarded cross eyed kids in the end

Old 08-11-2006, 11:30 AM

LOL THIS REMINDS ME OF A SONG I FOUND SURFING YESTERDAY! its called Sunday, Bloody, Sunday, by George Bush! You guys will love it... here is the link!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...02879589896516

Old 08-11-2006, 11:50 AM

ORIGINAL: hondaracer05
NOBODY IS WINNING THIS WAR..
From what I can tell we're loosing it at the moment. Not long ago we were down to defending the capital. You can't win a war with just the capital, while your enemy is gaining strength in the outlying areas. It's not over til it's over, and it does seem like we're going after the outlying areas now, seeing how 13 of ours died in I think Arbil province on the 9th. But that capital ****'s not good. I would have expected us to be further along then that in the war.

Old 08-11-2006, 12:30 PM

i didnt hear that on the news, that is what they were red over there, this is y i didnt sign up for the marines, so i could have a chance to go over there, cause i would do what they did to us and kill anyone i saw, that had a wepon,this includes(man,women, and child) does anyone know how MANY day-cares there were in the twin towers??? one on almost every other floor, so if i were to go over there, i would be in levenworth for the rest of my life...anywho my brother gets to go back on his second tour over there, next summer, my best friend doesnt know when he is spose to make a sencond tour tho...my brother is a marine...(tank commander) and my friend is in the air force(does a few things)

that was a funny song jH4nd!!!!

Old 08-11-2006, 12:47 PM
HCF Member

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, that is a known fact. That shows how much you know about what is actually going on in this country. Most of the Americans in this country thing Saddam Hussain had a hand in 9/11 which he didn't. But then again that is what the administration wants to make you think b/c it makes it hella easier to sell the war to the public. And there is something seriously wrong with you if you would kill innocent children for something they had no part in....
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2709233.stm

Old 08-11-2006, 12:53 PM
HCF Member

ok im no were as smart or involved in this but i really would like to say: EVERYTHANG HAPPENS FOR A REASON!!!!!!

Quick Reply: How Bout Them Planes?!