The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

How Bout Them Planes?!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 01:58 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: How Bout Them Planes?!

Once again if you are so smart why is it that you continue to to type in long run-on paragraphs that are hard to read.

Ok back to this, I in no way have a false sense of security. I do on the other hand know that there is more to the story than good guys vs bad guys with the U.S. being the good guys. You are the one that is confused, most of what has happened to us has been brought on by the choices our government has made in the past. I am not saying that the troops deserve to die or that the people killed in 9/11 deserved to die. I am saying that they are dieing because of the choices made by old rich guys sitting in $750,000+ houses being drove around in limo's and never having to answer to anyone.

You are the one that has made a choice to observe one side of the story. I dont respect or agree with the tactics the terrorist use but I do understand why they are pissed and why they are fighting. This has nothing to do with America, or atleast it wouldn't if we would stop being Israels door mat. WTF is up with us deciding what government Iraq has when China, Cuba, North Korea, and a whole host of other places in the world repress their people just as much, neglect civil rights just as much, and either seek or allready have WMD's as Iraq. We are doing nothing to them ya know why? Because they are not trying to stop Israel from dominating their region.

And that was written by a High School drop out. Also dont test my education please because it is not the grade you make it to, or how many years you spend in school. It is the willing'ness to take notice of what is going on around you and not allowing bull**** news networks to spoon feed you crap

Old 08-10-2006, 02:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Marty

I think that it is a setup by the British and American government to make it look like we are winning a made up war.
I agree.

As for the Iraq war, since we're discussing it. If anyone thinks we're in this war for reasons of benevolence, you're sadly delusional. As for Bush's "genius," have a look around at other news sources other than your conservative media from time to time. Glimpes of his "brilliance" can be found all over the internet. The man's a boob and an embarrassment to the American people.

Old 08-10-2006, 02:22 PM

Also, I <3 Marty.

Old 08-10-2006, 02:28 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: TheMoogly

Tell me, who was the president at the time and what was his political party? See, going back in time will take you to good ol Jimmy Carter who initated sanctions with Afghanistan and allowed the training of Bin Laden.... WHAT?! Bin Laden was around back then?!?! Whoa, it is crazy, huh? THE DEMOCRATS CREATED HIM, FYI.
Read this before you make any other comments about what democrats and republicans do. It's the policy that either of them would have done the same. And now we're facing the after-math. Im not bringing up the past just to say what we could have done, Im just saying we dont seem to learn to lessons and the new president just repeats the same the old one did. Both Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein were supported by US w billions and now we're after them w trilllions. What make you think that after you "rebuild" Iraq, they wont kick your a** out? Once you give them enough powers, they will turn around remove u out of the country because nobody wants a presence of foreign soldiers in their countries.

Old 08-10-2006, 03:06 PM
HCF Member

Hey Marty I wont question your intelligence as long as you dont question mine because I dont put double spacing between my paragraphs... I think I have said it before on a different post but I AM NOT A NATURAL BORN AMERICAN! I am a white kid that was born and raised in Japan. Japanese is my main language (believe it or not my english is fluent but I am more comfortable with Jap) For homeland security issues, I admit, are from foxnews broadcasts... BUT my knowledge of asian threats is identical to your awareness factor for the states.... I grew up with Kim Jong Il as my Saddam Hussein... Korea didnt just start launching bombs off last year, they've been taunting the okinawas for years and years... I really do apologize for trying to pull rank with the education is better statement. I read these posts and although I dont agree with them, I do respect and acknowledge that you all are very intelligent people. I started this one because I love politics and hopefully can open minds and maybe stir up feelings in the other guys reading this that arent political. Politics is something that EVERYONE should be involved in. I agree that President Bush does really weird stuff, no doubt about it. But I still think he has God on his side because there is no way he could be surviving this long as president!

Old 08-10-2006, 04:01 PM
HCF Member

Bush dont have god on his side he has the devil in his back pocket. Oil industry and big money companies have kept him in office not god.

I do agree with you though, these are matters that should concern everybody, and like you I also enjoy to conversate about eachothers views and opinions. I do not take this stuff to heart and dont wish anyone else to when going back and forth about it. I am not against Bush, I mean he on a educational level is IMO about the dumbest ****er I have ever seen or read about running a country but I am not against him. I do think on the other hand that this country is doomed to fail if we dont get rid of the 2 party system and stop letting money dictate our governments moves. As it stands now the average blue collar worker makes around $5,000 to $20,000 under the poverty line and they are debating and turning down a min wage increase. That IMO is complete horse **** and tells you what runs this country or atleast makes it's choices for the government.

As far as the middle east. There is no winning over there, there will never be peace. These people have been fighting sense the start of time. I am not a church going man but I know for a fact that the bible if not anything else is a look at the past and how events unfolded then when it was being composed. You can read in the bible the epic battles of the Jews and Muslims. Coutries throughout time have tried to settle it and haven't and we will not do any better. We never should have got involved over there

Old 08-10-2006, 04:02 PM
HCF Member

BTW I double space because it is easier to read on a forum like this. Atleast IMO

Old 08-10-2006, 04:23 PM
HCF Member

Again I totally agree with you. Money is the devil that leads... however, the bible wasnt written to show us the past, it is a look to the future that looks similar to whats going on today... this one is even harder to discuss because I am mormon and not even other christians seem to care for my church. BUT to a non-church goer it is a real look at what is coming true and I still have to say that even as a church member I think Bush has support from our father in heaven. He is like a baptist, who dont enjoy mormons much, and I still think he's inspired.

Old 08-10-2006, 04:25 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

<-----does not participate in war, religion, or politic debates.
+1... i didn't even bother to read this thread, after the first 5 posts

Old 08-10-2006, 04:28 PM

ORIGINAL: MartyBush dont have god on his side he has the devil in his back pocket. Oil industry and big money companies have kept him in office not god.
Yes.

ORIGINAL: MartyI do agree with you though, these are matters that should concern everybody, and like you I also enjoy to conversate about eachothers views and opinions. I do not take this stuff to heart and dont wish anyone else to when going back and forth about it.
Yes.

ORIGINAL: Martyhe on a educational level is IMO about the dumbest ****er I have ever seen or read about running a country.
Yes.

ORIGINAL: MartyI do think on the other hand that this country is doomed to fail if we dont get rid of the 2 party system and stop letting money dictate our governments moves.
Along with other causes, yes.

ORIGINAL: MartyAs far as the middle east. There is no winning over there, there will never be peace. These people have been fighting sense the start of time. I am not a church going man but I know for a fact that the bible if not anything else is a look at the past and how events unfolded then when it was being composed. You can read in the bible the epic battles of the Jews and Muslims. Coutries throughout time have tried to settle it and haven't and we will not do any better. We never should have got involved over there.
Yep.

Quick Reply: How Bout Them Planes?!