The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

How Bout Them Planes?!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 11:45 AM
HCF Member
Default How Bout Them Planes?!

Well lookie here! I watched the news all night following this whole foiled plot in England... WE ARE WINNING THE WAR ON TERROR. I'd like to know how you all think about this? This is a touchy subject and can get alot of people angry but having awareness that we are in a war is, in my opinion, pretty important for everyone in this forum. I imagine alot of you guys are anti-bush and that's your opinion, but since 9/11 how many attacks have there been in America? I say congrats to England and the Pakistanis as well as Bush's decision to continue his ABSOLUTE GENIUS idea to wire tap, trace and hound down any threat worldwide because the potential attacks from those planes could have caused an equal loss of life as the towers in new york. But seriously, lets keep this intelligent.

Old 08-10-2006, 11:47 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: How Bout Them Planes?!

I do not follow this " war " in iraq or whatever because I think really it is stupid. personal oponion. There could of been other ways to handle this and not go blow the living hell out of everything like we are doing now. I could not tell you anything really about this war. thank you have a good day.

Old 08-10-2006, 11:52 AM
HCF Member

I think that it is a setup by the British and American government to make it look like we are winning a made up war.

Old 08-10-2006, 11:52 AM
HCF Member

^ its not really all about the oil thing like most sefl considered educated tards think it is. Its jus that its so out of control that it became a threat to us. Afterall, afgahnis did cruise into WTC. Im elated that they stopped more terroists...now all we have to do is go find those 11 egyptians. They are up to no good. Those shifty eyed egyptians....

Old 08-10-2006, 11:57 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

<-----does not participate in war, religion, or politic debates.

Old 08-10-2006, 11:58 AM
HCF Member

Wow me and Remmy posted at the same exact second

Old 08-10-2006, 12:07 PM
HCF Member

Who knows? who knows? Lets face it none of us really know what is going on. We are told what we are told and that is it. All I know is that I wont be able to carry drinks on planes anymore just incase my bottle of water happens to be liquid explosives.

Old 08-10-2006, 12:17 PM
HCF Member

See, I knew someone would say the ridiculous "there could be other ways to do it"... Have you watched the news? What makes you think that terrorists want to talk? What did we do to have terrorists hijack planes and crash them into the pentagon, into a field and into the two towers in New York? THEY HATE US. It wasnt magically started when Bush came into power 6 years ago! They attacked the towers in 92 with Clinton and HE WANTED TO TALK... and look what that turned into in 01. I have cousins fighting in Iraq that, when they come back every year or so, are blown away to hear that on the news that we are losing! They fight everyday by cleaning up IEDs and the three of them have never felt like they were anything less than spanking them! It is going to take a long time.. IT IS A FREAKING WAR! in 5 years there have been 2500 deaths... does anyone know how many deaths there were in just the pacific theatre of WWII? This is a whole new type of war that we are WINNING. Why cant we give Iraq and Afghanistan democracy? Why should we allow terrorist muslim nations to exist? They hate you, bateater, and that is factual. Would you fly over there and attept to sit town and chit chat with Bin Laden to negotiate a cease fire? Hell, talk to Mr. Ahmadinejad (Iran's leader) and tell him to chill out. We are done with talking, guys. They need to be destroyed because I want my kids safe and my grandkids and their grandkids safe. Talking... what a joke. And to have this be an "Oil war"... WHO THE F IS MAKING THE OIL?! WHAT?! ARE WE GOING TO AIR-LIFT THE WHOLE COUNTRY TO AMERICA AND STEAL THEIR OIL!!?? Our next president (who WILL be a republican) will finally pass a law to completely cut us off from foreign oil... has anyone heard of Brazil? They pay NO ONE for fuel!! Ethanol and corn derived fuel is the future.. sadly, it means by by to current combustion engines but HELLO TO 49 CENTS A GALLON!!! Can you imagine only paying 5 bucks to fill your car with a fuel THAT GROWS BACK!!! America wants to be rid of oil. Only a republican president can protect the country while looking for the future, not for the moment.. gay marraige, abortions... WHO CARES RIGHT NOW!!! TERRORISTS HATE GAYS! THEY HATE AMERICAN BABIES!!!! THEY DO NOT CARE TO EVEN KILL THEIR OWN!

Old 08-10-2006, 12:19 PM
HCF Member

There shouldnt have been 9/11 and the war in first place if the US hadnt support Afghan during the afghan war.

Old 08-10-2006, 12:20 PM

ORIGINAL: Forty04

<-----does not participate in war, religion, or politic debates.

word..i just saw planes and thought "snakes on a plane"!! woooo

Quick Reply: How Bout Them Planes?!