The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Headline: No Sex Could Kill A Man

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2005, 02:38 PM
Default RE: Headline: No Sex Could Kill A Man

Tis true... the days of the cold fridgid woman is a thing of the past....lol

Old 11-21-2005, 03:55 PM
HCF Member

I learned the redhead techinique thru my dad and his wife. I always get along with her and never give her a reason to bitch at me but for some reason she has a closet passion for fighting. So once in awhile Ill dish it out

Old 11-21-2005, 04:05 PM
HCF Member

On a second note, the saying is true: "Red on the head, fire in bed!" [sm=badbadbad.gif]

I think I might have said it here before. Not sure though

Old 11-21-2005, 06:54 PM

You know it... so isn't a little bitchyness(don't think that's even a word)every now and then worth it?lol

Old 11-21-2005, 07:04 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fran

Well I know I need a cooling down period (us red heads can be fiesty).... unfortunatley all the ex's never wanted to let me just leave and go cool down. A nice fast drive always clears the head and makes things better.
I have found that redheads will agree this is true when they are cool......but when they are hot, I have had to tell them to get out of site and cool off for a while.

ORIGINAL: remington870_20ga

< dates a redhead and knows where your coming from. But I dont let her wal over me
I know too.....I have been married to one "on and off" for 15 years now....I'm hard headed but I eventually figured it out!

Tis true... the days of the cold fridgid woman is a thing of the past....lol
Thank heaven!!! It can take some time, but they all warm up eventually!

ORIGINAL: remington870_20ga

On a second note, the saying is true: "Red on the head, fire in bed!" [sm=badbadbad.gif]
ain't it GRAND!

Old 11-21-2005, 07:08 PM
HCF Member

You know it... so isn't a little bitchyness(don't think that's even a word)every now and then worth it?lol
a REDHEAD is like PIZZA.....when it's good, it's GREAT but when it's bad.....it's still pretty good!

Old 11-21-2005, 07:11 PM

I gotta used that one as my quote.... i like it... lmao

Seems like u have us figured out.....lol or that is until we do what we do best change..... but u seem to have things under control and seem to be a smart man where these things are concerned... Keep up the good work

Old 11-21-2005, 08:39 PM
HCF Member

Very worth it! Most of the time Im the one that says "Im tired!" Lmao!

Old 11-21-2005, 09:17 PM

Yeah all I hear from my guy friends is how their women are always tired... guess they have the wrong women cuz all the women i know say that their guy is always tired......all i got to say is you all are gonna have to get some stamina.....lol

Old 11-21-2005, 10:14 PM
HCF Member

Yeah all I hear from my guy friends is how their women are always tired... guess they have the wrong women cuz all the women i know say that their guy is always tired......all i got to say is you all are gonna have to get some stamina.....lol
I'm there.....and she is getting there......trust me, if you have ever met someone in my family you would know why my login is "tricky vick"......if you keep up with me you have to be prepared cause it can be tricky! (especailly if you are a true redhead)

Quick Reply: Headline: No Sex Could Kill A Man