The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Headline: No Sex Could Kill A Man

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2005, 02:08 AM
Default RE: Headline: No Sex Could Kill A Man

My bf will be really healthy haha. I always want to. ATLEAST as often as he does. I hope if I marry him it wont end up ruining our sex life.

Old 11-20-2005, 01:26 PM
HCF Member

yeah my girlfriend and i used to be very healthy like 4x a week but now she hasnt given it up in like a month i hope i dont have to go to sources other than my hand for satisfaction lol.

Old 11-20-2005, 05:35 PM

Wow... if it's gone from 4 times a week to nothing .... there gotta be something wrong there.... most girls like sex just as much as guys do and sometimes more.... usually we only hold out on sex it there are issues that we are dealing with. But if your tired of your hand a blow up doll is not the answer......lol jk

An though no sex may make us all a little cranky .... I really don't think it can kill you.... well unless your going to other than human means for it......lol
ORIGINAL: sbowers

yeah my girlfriend and i used to be very healthy like 4x a week but now she hasnt given it up in like a month i hope i dont have to go to sources other than my hand for satisfaction lol.

Old 11-20-2005, 06:47 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fran

Wow... if it's gone from 4 times a week to nothing .... there gotta be something wrong there.... most girls like sex just as much as guys do and sometimes more.... usually we only hold out on sex it there are issues that we are dealing with. But if your tired of your hand a blow up doll is not the answer......lol jk

An though no sex may make us all a little cranky .... I really don't think it can kill you.... well unless your going to other than human means for it......lol
WARNING - Never say this to someone you plan to stay married to!!!!!!!!!

My first wife told me that she was going to cut me off and I let her know that she couldn't because she did not know where I was getting it.

Old 11-20-2005, 08:04 PM

lol..... if you cut someone off doesn't both parties suffer..... don't really think anyone wins.. I think that if you go to the extrems to cut someone off then it may be time to do what men hate to do talk....lol.... not really sure why women cut men off though... kinda seems pointless.

Old 11-20-2005, 08:19 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fran

lol..... if you cut someone off doesn't both parties suffer..... don't really think anyone wins.. I think that if you go to the extrems to cut someone off then it may be time to do what men hate to do talk....lol.... not really sure why women cut men off though... kinda seems pointless.
Well, I have never minded a good talk.....it's the screaming that I try to avoid......just go somewhere and calm down.....then come back and talk to me in a civil manner! It is so hard for my woman to "talk" without getting worked up. It drives me nuts!

Old 11-20-2005, 10:42 PM

Well I know I need a cooling down period (us red heads can be fiesty).... unfortunatley all the ex's never wanted to let me just leave and go cool down. A nice fast drive always clears the head and makes things better.

Old 11-21-2005, 12:39 PM
HCF Member

< dates a redhead and knows where your coming from. But I dont let her wal over me

Old 11-21-2005, 01:28 PM
HCF Member

i agree..some girls want it just as much as guys, or more they dont admit it, but i no from my g/f being like that..and alot of other girls ( not that iv been with, but just facts about girls in my town (i live in the country) )

Old 11-21-2005, 02:36 PM

Good you definatly shouldn't let her walk all over you. Just remember with redheads... sometimes we don't realize when we are too fiesty so a kind reminder,....and is stress the word kind.... is appreciated just wait til we cool down first...lol

Quick Reply: Headline: No Sex Could Kill A Man