The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Halloween Partys

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 07:42 AM
Default Halloween Partys

my wife and i are having a halloween party in a couple weeks and were wandering if anyone on here has ever been to one? we need ideas on what kinda stuff to do. as of right now we think were gonna charge everyone a dollar at the door and hold a best dressed type of thing. other than that the only thing we have is sitting around playing cards and some drunken dancing. if anyone has ever been to one or has any ideas please post. thanks

Old 10-03-2006, 08:06 AM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default RE: Halloween Partys

My roomates and I threw infamous halloween parties every year for a while. The key is to make it abundantly clear that it is a costume party, and don't try to establish order. Let people do whatever they want (wiithin reason obvoiusly). But usually things like card games get people to settle down, and that'll kinda put a damper on the mood. Get a keg, crank some good tunes, and invite a healthy amount of people. Mingle as much as possible so that others will do the same. It'll make for a great time.

Old 10-03-2006, 08:20 AM
HCF Member

Star Wars theme!!!!!! FTMFW!!!!!+!!!!!11!!!one!!!

Old 10-03-2006, 08:48 AM
formerly aryiman98civic

yes make sure everyone knows it is a costume party, they are the best. i have been to a couple and i just drink until i can't drink anymore and dance a lot. they are a lot of fun if you get a lot of people there in costume. i have a costume i need to sell if anyone needs one. it is the POPE!

Old 10-03-2006, 09:06 AM
HCF Member

Yea. I was talking to somebody about that. You gotta also state to have a crazy costume. The dude was superman in a wheel chair last year... (lmao!) wrong but funny and creative at the same time.

Old 10-03-2006, 09:28 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: Remmy

Yea. I was talking to somebody about that. You gotta also state to have a crazy costume. The dude was superman in a wheel chair last year... (lmao!) wrong but funny and creative at the same time.
Thats nothing, my buddy Mark showed up in a full priest's outfit.......with a little doll boy's arms attached to his waist, and his face buried in mark's crotch. I lauged, some people were not happy

Old 10-03-2006, 09:32 AM
HCF Member

^BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! [sm=icon_rofl.gif] Man that is freaking genious. someone should go as michael jackson and do something similar

Old 10-03-2006, 10:16 AM

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

Star Wars theme!!!!!! FTMFW!!!!!+!!!!!11!!!one!!!

haha nice

Old 10-03-2006, 10:58 AM

thanks for the info. im thinkn for my costume im gonna be this troll doll that has like a 3 ft face and two ft hands, or i want to get this clock at walmart that is 3 ft around and hang it around my neck and call myself "Flavor Flave" ill be getting the bling as well. but still not sure yet. BTW, if anyone is in or around the area your more than welcome to come, its gonna be oct 21 at 8. just pm me for directions or anything

Old 10-03-2006, 11:15 AM

heres the link for the troll.

http://www.buycostumes.com/ProductDe...&ccatid=trolls

Quick Reply: Halloween Partys