The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Gotta vent a little on this matter

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 12:13 AM
Ben
Default RE: Gotta vent a little on this matter

When Marty was a mod he officially stated that "take it to the track" slogans in street and strip was to stop.....so I was just saying he was re-stating it. I thought that was official when a mod said something was to stop?

Old 12-29-2006, 12:34 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Marty
so if you dont agree with what is being posted in the section stay out of it.....that simple!!!
I totally agree!!! Go MARTY!!! And yes with as much time as you haev put in here you do have the right to bitch about whatever you want to bitch about.

Old 12-29-2006, 12:44 AM
HCF Member

Our street and strip is almost worthless anyway. It's usually noobs with poor grammar writing aboutwhoopingsome fast car in a stock d16.

Old 12-29-2006, 12:47 AM
mxs
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Marty

You know I have been on the forum here for a lil while now, I feel as if I have helped a few here and there and have contributed a good little bit of my time when I was a mod. I may be wrong but I feel as if I am intitled to bitch a lil about something that has long been getting under my skin..

The street/strip section has become utterly pointless with all the bull**** take it to the track replies and comments. I do take it to the track and I do not advocate street racing so it is a very rare occasion that I do it. But you dont see me shoving it down people's throat like I am captain save the world. Get over yourselves, not one person post a kill stories for you to come in and act like their parents and you are not going to sway them into thinking any other way than the way they allready do, you are not going to change their actions, so if you dont agree with what is being posted in the section stay out of it.....that simple!!!

I am not calling any certain person out over it so dont get your panties in a knot and do not try to school me in your awsome knowledge of death from street racing, or your true to life stories from it(I know bad **** happens so do not patronize me)
did you pat yourself on the back after you wrote that?

Old 12-29-2006, 07:58 AM
HCF Member

I totally agree with Marty on this one, it has been said before, and i know it will be said again on the future. In the past i was on the "Take it to the track" bandwagon. Now that since we have said it 50bigillion times and it is just pissing people off something needs to be dones cause out of all the sections in the forum, that has got to be the one with the most arguments in it.

Old 12-29-2006, 08:05 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

I will never change my stand on street racing. Whenever someone does something stupid, I'm going to be right there to point it out. Partly because I'm an ahole/****/whatever, but mostly because I just don't want to see anyone get hurt unneccesarily.

Yes, I have street raced a few times here and there, so call me a hypocrit if you want. But at least I did it on wide open streets with no one around, usually only going up to the speed limit, rather than at 100+ on a crowded highway. If you're dumb enough to do that kinda ****, then you deserve to get called an idiot.

Old 12-29-2006, 08:05 AM

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

I totally agree with Marty on this one, it has been said before, and i know it will be said again on the future. In the past i was on the "Take it to the track" bandwagon. Now that since we have said it 50bigillion times and it is just pissing people off something needs to be dones cause out of all the sections in the forum, that has got to be the one with the most arguments in it.
it's almost as annoying as people saying use the search

or really giving totally useless advice on how to fix things (like add a shot of nos and it'll fix it), or in general being ********* about stuff...

there's a reason I joined HCF and not HT.... don't make me regret it

Old 12-29-2006, 08:11 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Dude don't ever compare this site to HT. We're a bunch of saints compared to those guys.

If you don't put forth the effort to try and search for basic info, then why should the rest of us put forth the effort to help you?

Old 12-29-2006, 08:24 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

Dude don't ever compare this site to HT. We're a bunch of saints compared to those guys.

If you don't put forth the effort to try and search for basic info, then why should the rest of us put forth the effort to help you?
DING DING!!, give this man an ecookie

Old 12-29-2006, 10:24 AM

i want an ecookie! i've just stopped lookin in that section all together. i dont condone street racing and really dont like the ppl who live by it. if i see something in thereabout actual track racing then i might take a look or even chime in but that hardly ever happens..

Quick Reply: Gotta vent a little on this matter