The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Gotta vent a little on this matter

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 08:27 AM
Cat Fuсker
Default RE: Gotta vent a little on this matter

ORIGINAL: Forty04

ORIGINAL: Marty

I'm not totally gone, more so converted to lurker. If anyone needs me you can pm, email or hit me up on aim
Glad to hear it man, hit on meon AIM whenever.
Fixed it for you buddy:-D

Old 01-11-2007, 08:29 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Douche nozzel^

Old 01-11-2007, 10:49 AM
HCF Member

^^agree with tony lol

Old 01-11-2007, 01:00 PM
HCF Member

That sounds much better, Marty
I'm glad you are still with us

Old 01-11-2007, 01:21 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: RenegadeCivic

ORIGINAL: mxs

No you are wrong, that section is tailor made for that. That is like going into the audio section and harping on people adding weight to their cars for a sound system.
yeah I forgot about all those kids who kill innocent people with their badly wired stereos.
So, you stay under the speed limit at all times? You don't ever go past 2500RPM before you shift? Do you drive when you're tired... or just had "a little" to drink? What about when you have a cold, or just took some medicine? Do you ever eat or smoke or change the radio when you're driving? Are you ever on a cell phone when you're driving? Dude, all these things can lead to "killing innocent people"... I'm sure at least ONE of those things you've done... Street racing isn't always what you see in Fast and the Furious... some people race to the speed limit (I did...) and it's not always filled with traffic... I can agree with the fact that some people are just plain stupid, and kill innocent people, but that can happen... street racing or not.
"Killing Innocent People".......is any one in this world really "Innocent"?no, i doubt it, unless their not old enough to wear real under wear.....every one commits a crime, therefore making them guilty...i broke the law today...i went 65 in a 55 or 13 minutes...and guess what, im going to do it again on the way home..there fore, if i die, i will die guilty, and because God wanted me to....(at least thats my theory!)

Old 01-11-2007, 01:42 PM
HCF Member

i think it is peanut butter jelly time[sm=lockeddance.gif]

Old 01-11-2007, 06:40 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: the_turtle

No you are wrong, that section is tailor made for that. That is like going into the audio section and harping on people adding weight to their cars for a sound system.
yeah I forgot about all those kids who kill innocent people with their badly wired stereos.
So, you stay under the speed limit at all times? You don't ever go past 2500RPM before you shift? Do you drive when you're tired... or just had "a little" to drink? What about when you have a cold, or just took some medicine? Do you ever eat or smoke or change the radio when you're driving? Are you ever on a cell phone when you're driving? Dude, all these things can lead to "killing innocent people"... I'm sure at least ONE of those things you've done... Street racing isn't always what you see in Fast and the Furious... some people race to the speed limit (I did...) and it's not always filled with traffic... I can agree with the fact that some people are just plain stupid, and kill innocent people, but that can happen... street racing or not.
"Killing Innocent People".......is any one in this world really "Innocent"?no, i doubt it, unless their not old enough to wear real under wear.....every one commits a crime, therefore making them guilty...i broke the law today...i went 65 in a 55 or 13 minutes...and guess what, im going to do it again on the way home..there fore, if i die, i will die guilty, and because God wanted me to....(at least thats my theory!)
then in that theory, what happens when a street racer kills a kid "not old enough to wear real underwear."? which is a very real scenario if said streetracer is swerving through traffic. and justifying your own bad behavior by pointing out other peoples bad behavior is a horrible way to try to win an argument.

Old 01-11-2007, 07:39 PM

ORIGINAL: sacicons

ORIGINAL: the_turtle

then in that theory, what happens when a street racer kills a kid "not old enough to wear real underwear."? which is a very real scenario if said streetracer is swerving through traffic. and justifying your own bad behavior by pointing out other peoples bad behavior is a horrible way to try to win an argument.
Then, that kid (the street racer) is an idiot for practicing unsafe driving.... what if Grandpa Joe was driving in the same heavy traffic, had a stroke, and hit a kid... same end result... (by the way... both real-world examples) Or old lady Pam is driving her Cadillac DeVille...sideswipes a truck, which sends her in the air... and lands on the back of a car, killing 2 children that were sitting in the backseat. (Real story...minus the two children in the backseat... only added to prove point) Or another example.Someone is driving down a residential street, following the speed limit as most people do (5-8 over) the kid darts out in front of the truck, and dies... who's fault? (This happened to one of my ex's little brothers)

Street Racing doesn't kill people... stupid people kill people.

Old 01-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Cat Fuсker

... stupid people kill people.

Let me agree with that because that sums up everything

Old 01-11-2007, 08:13 PM
HCF Member

Street Racing doesn't kill people... stupid people kill people.
as do accidents. and accidents are more likely at higher speeds and with peoples attention averted from paying attention to the race and not traffic.

just because people kill people with guns, does that make it ok to kill people with a knife? thats the argument you are giving me. because you can die from other causes of accidents, its ok to endanger the public by street racing. street racing is just too easy to avoid for you to convince me its ok to do. getting people to pay attention in general is not so easy since people live in their cars these days, but you do have other options for racing that will keep you from doing it on the streets. people just dont want to stop, thats the problem.

Quick Reply: Gotta vent a little on this matter