The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Girlfriend is out of town for a couple of days!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 03:37 PM
HCF Member
Default Girlfriend is out of town for a couple of days!!!

Well as of yesterday morning my G/F left town to get her kid from Wiscoson. Well shes meeting her mother in law just southwest of St Louis. So pretty much I have nothing to do except tinker with the civic today and maybe tomorrow as well. Not for sure when she gets back. I kinda pissed that she didnt call me when she got there just to make sure she was alright and stuff so I can figure out when she is coming back but her friend forgot the chargers to her phones. I was going to call to make sure that they were alright but, talked to the friends husband and they made it there ok. Didnt get a call so shes going to get her first *** chewin from me and I've told her it doesn't what time of the day is just call me. So in closing I will be going over to my friends and install my header and cat delete. To relive the frustration on to the civic.

Old 07-07-2006, 03:57 PM
Default RE: Girlfriend is out of town for a couple of days!!!

you want some **** too?

*LOL J\K*

Old 07-07-2006, 03:58 PM
Administrator

haha first of all homie, you need to relax...you sound pretty broken up...hope she gets back soon though

Old 07-07-2006, 04:06 PM

shes already not answering your calls....o shoot guy, shes getting plugged by some St Louis Southern boy lol

Im kidding im sure shes a good girl

Old 07-07-2006, 07:52 PM
Recognized HCF Member

Go to the local bar and get some beers and then play some pool, that is what i would do

Old 07-08-2006, 12:01 AM
HCF Member

I would goto the bar but im almost broke and I have other stuff to do. Also since the 4th I havent been able to drink more than 2 beers without wanting to throw up for some reason. Im not sure what the heck is going on with me right now. Ohh well just another reason why I cant drink, I guess.

Old 07-08-2006, 01:48 AM
HCF Member

......Maybe you're pregnant! I mean that would explain the beer thing and the drama 'bout your girl, right?

Jus' playin' man!!! Look, don't worry 'bout it! Sounds like you're too hung up on this girl! Get out wit da guys for a few hours and quit thinkin' 'bout her for a minute. You'll feel better!

Old 07-08-2006, 10:16 AM
HCF Member

I did last night I was working on the civic and it went by pretty good didnt even think about her the whole time I was working on the car. I dont think about her when Im working on car or other ppls cars. I was passed out last night and the next I know she was home I thought I was dreamming about it. She made back safe and sound. I was getting worried for a while and I told myself that shes a big girl she can take care of herself. Well now I happy got a phone call from Plt Sgt this morning and turned my day to S***. Because I was told that I had duty tomorrow morning at like 2am to 4am but the phone call was for last night. So Im going to be in trorble when I go back to work on Monday.

Old 07-08-2006, 06:38 PM
HCF Member

Good to hear about the "girl problem"! But sorry to hear 'bout the work stuff. I doubt they'd do much...maybe just EXTRA duty!

Old 07-09-2006, 12:08 AM
HCF Member

I would goto the bar but im almost broke and I have other stuff to do. Also since the 4th I havent been able to drink more than 2 beers without wanting to throw up for some reason.
You died some time recently and this is your purgatory. I'm sorry for you about THAT!

Quick Reply: Girlfriend is out of town for a couple of days!!!