The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

girl friend in jail.! advice

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 05:00 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by rc2904
Ive was married to a fire breathing wh0re for 4 years who was all sorts of crazy. Ive been nearly stabbed, suffocated, she even tried to burn our apartment down while I was asleep once and I had to hold my breath and crawl my way out of the place when I woke up choking on smoke. All I can say is GET OUT NOW! because even though they dont always start out horrible, if you see signals of crazy like that they can turn into a psycho real quick, and by then its harder to get away. Luckily my best friends dad works for the mental health place here and was able to get her shipped off and locked up in a mental hospital for a while so she couldnt make good on her promise to kill me when I left her. So from my experience I suggest cutting the crazy bitch out of your life for good.
Damn man, I thought I had it bad lol. That is some crazy stuff!

I took everyones advice and got out of the relationship. It really worried me that something as bad as your describing might happen.

Old 04-06-2010, 05:18 PM

Good for you mayne.

Old 04-06-2010, 08:53 PM
HCF Member

sorry im late for the advice giving, but yeah dont even think about taking her back till she has gotten help then you could ease your way back in, till you know she is straightened out.

Old 04-06-2010, 11:00 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by kanarrjl
sorry im late for the advice giving, but yeah dont even think about taking her back till she has gotten help then you could ease your way back in, till you know she is straightened out.
It's never to late for advice lol. and thank you, I completely agree. Its going to take a LONG time and a lot of improvement on her end for me to even consider getting back with her.

I'm still just glad it wasn't my civic that she rammed. ! other wise I would have flipped a bitch!

Old 04-07-2010, 06:08 AM
HCF Member

If you get with Alexa, things will get bad, for sure. This psycho girl is gonna keep tabs on you. And you get with alexa she will feel like she did the right thing since it will reallly look like you were doing something with Alexa.

RC, thats some crazy stuff, dam haha.

Let the goot itmes roll, someone post another "killer story bro" pic, its needed.

Old 04-07-2010, 06:09 AM
HCF Member

Name:  CoolStoryBro.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  22.2 KB