The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

girl friend in jail.! advice

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 07:54 PM
HCF Member
Default girl friend in jail.! advice

Alright so here is the back info.

Kaitlyn is my GF
Alexa is my friend

Kaitlyn Hates alexa.

ok here is the story

Basically my gf is amazing. I really care about kaitlyn and love her a lot. We have been dating for about 3 years now. Ever since we have been dating she has had a crazy jealousy problem. A little over a year ago we actually took a break from dating because of it. But then a few short months later we worked things out and started dating again about 10 months ago.

Anyway
I have a friend thats a girl, that has always been a friend and I intend on keeping it that way. Alexa and I stopped talking about 3 months ago because of our own stupid issues. We had a fight about some stupid stuff. Recently within the past week, alexa contacted me to say she was sorry. She wanted to meet up and grab a drink at starbucks and apologize.

I figured it was harmless, and i didnt tell kait I was going because I knew she was going to blow up and I didnt want to get her all mad over nothing. Most of you will probaly say that is where I went wrong. But you guys don't know kaitlyn like I do, she would have raised hell and it would have been over NOTHING.

So me and alexa meet up, talk things over and then alexa is going to take me home. alexa is driving me home. On our way home we freakin pass kaitlyn! I freaked out at that point because I didn't know if she saw us or not. So i told alexa "I think I just saw kait, turn on this road maybe she didnt see us." SO we turned on that road and kait comes up beside us and is honking and screaming and freaking out. Next thing I know she RAMS alexas car and knocks us off the road into some guys yard. Almost hitting his house.

Alexa's car was totaled, and When it was all said and done, the police came, kaitlyn went to jail for aggravated battery.

We are all over 18 so obviously she gets tried as an adult.
Right now she is in a holding jail a little ways outside of the city we live in.

I just don't know what to do, becuase like i said earlier, I love kaitlyn very much. When she is not in that jealousy mode, she is the most amazing girl you have ever met. And she would do anything in the world for me.

UGH, someone help me out a bit lol.

Old 04-04-2010, 08:20 PM
Angry Admin

LOL!!!

i'm sorry but wtf is wrong with this chick. that is not just a crazy jealousy problem. that is a psychotic jealousy problem. she needs to seek professional help ASAP. You might need to seek help too b/c if you cant realize that that kinda thing is a deal breaker there is something seriously wrong with you.

Old 04-04-2010, 08:24 PM
HCF Member

sounds like a bipolar b**** that'll get into more trouble again over something "stupid"

if she rams a car over something like that I promise you she won't hesitate to do something even more stupid if she was in a "serious" relationship.

crazy girls like that need to be left alone

Old 04-04-2010, 08:28 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by inthezoneac
sounds like a bipolar b**** that'll get into more trouble again over something "stupid"

if she rams a car over something like that I promise you she won't hesitate to do something even more stupid if she was in a "serious" relationship.

crazy girls like that need to be left alone
Originally Posted by jprommel
LOL!!!

i'm sorry but wtf is wrong with this chick. that is not just a crazy jealousy problem. that is a psychotic jealousy problem. she needs to seek professional help ASAP. You might need to seek help too b/c if you cant realize that that kinda thing is a deal breaker there is something seriously wrong with you.
I agree with both of you trust me.! I know she needs major help.
It's just tough because you think you know someone, and then they go and do something like this and it completely catches you off guard.

Old 04-04-2010, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Brock_10
I agree with both of you trust me.! I know she needs major help. It's just tough because you think you know someone, and then they go and do something like this and it completely catches you off guard.
Well you say you know she needs help but then say it caught you off-guard? How does that catch you off-guard if you already said she gets crazy jealous? Probably coulda avoided it by being honest with the one you say you love.

Old 04-04-2010, 08:51 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Maximus from the 915
Well you say you know she needs help but then say it caught you off-guard? How does that catch you off-guard if you already said she gets crazy jealous? Probably coulda avoided it by being honest with the one you say you love.
It caught me off guard because up until now, she had just freaked out verbally. She had never physically abused me or anyone else ever.

And I do agree with the fact that I should have told her, but again I just felt trapped because I knew I wasn't doing anything wrong.

Old 04-04-2010, 08:58 PM

Perception is everything. To her, she thought you WERE doing something wrong since you didn't tell her you were going to do something so harmless.

Old 04-04-2010, 09:10 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Maximus from the 915
Perception is everything. To her, she thought you WERE doing something wrong since you didn't tell her you were going to do something so harmless.
Your completely right. But you have to agree, whether i was upfront or not, using your car as a weapon is ridiculous.

Her hearing is tomorrow, and I know nothing about the judicial system type stuff. So I don't know if she will be released tomorrow or be kept in holding for longer.

Btw maximus i'm not meaning to be rude if i sound that way. You are giving me some good help here and I appreciate it.

Old 04-04-2010, 09:23 PM
Cat Fuсker

You like getting shot in the nuts? This girl can certainly serve that to you on a silver platter... she's a danger to society and you must be a masochistic idiot.

Old 04-04-2010, 09:34 PM
Recognized HCF Member

I agree with Stiffler. Never ignore red flags.

Quick Reply: girl friend in jail.! advice