The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Ghetto Food!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 07:15 AM
Default RE: Ghetto Food!

^^^or eating nothing but a bowl of ground beaf with a slice of bread....

Old 11-12-2006, 07:21 AM
HCF Member

Yea, never have 2 things that go with each other. Got jelly but no penut butter, got ham and cheese but no bread. Kool-Aid but no sugar. I have been broke more than a few times lol

Old 11-12-2006, 09:10 AM

When I lived in the ghetto, I lived next to a 400 pound bouncer named Big Mike. He was a great guy but DAMN was he trash

here's his recipe:
go to the store and buy meat, it doesn't matter what kind, just get whatever is cheapest per pound.

Fire up the grill (its the ghetto, everyone has a grill)

*Make sure to walk around picking up sticks from the yard and adding them to the fire so you don't have to use as much charcoal

Toss the meat on the grill directly from the packet

get the meat about half way cooked, then start sprinkling MSG* on the meat until it tastes good.

*mike had a container of this about the size of a coffee can.

(optional) trade some of the meat with your neighbor (me) for some of his home-brew hard cider

Old 11-12-2006, 06:19 PM

Hmm I have a few that I like that are really easy. The obvious is...

`NACHOS

You Need:
-Tostitoes or whatever kind you like.
-Kraft singles (or some other kind of cheese) about 2 slices

Directions:
-Piece the cheese up over the chips and microwave for ~25-30seconds(or until all the cheese is melted).
-Eat.

Hmm what else..

`Okay so this isn't really making anything, but it tastes pretty good if you like ice cream..

Take some vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup. Put them all in a bowl and just mix it up really good, almost to a soup, then freeze it for like an hour and take it out and eat it. It tastes alot different after you refreeze it, dono why.

`Grilled cheese is definitely high up on the list, but you need a skillet/stove or a toaster oven. I like it open face.

P.S. I am possibly the skinniest kid you'll ever meet but I eat more than anyone I know.

Old 11-12-2006, 06:30 PM

^^i hate people like you...i myself and about 25 pounds overwieght, and i hardly eat anything...as a matter of fact i skip lunch about 80% of the time....the only time i eat it is on the weekends...i also lift wieghts and i cant seem to lose the gut....so whatever...

Old 11-12-2006, 07:14 PM

ORIGINAL: BurryTheSpeedo
i hate people like you...
"People like you", are you a racist? lol

Old 11-12-2006, 07:49 PM

man, first of all you guys have forgot the most ghetto food out there, hamburger helper! with that you could feed a family of nine!

also if you want a cheap warm meal, fry up some bologna! my girlfreind makes it and she says its good.

and it the mornings she will rip it up and put it in her scrambled eggs. good stuff.

Old 11-12-2006, 07:56 PM
Stinky Administrator

you want ghetto how about hamburger helper with out the hamburger

Old 11-12-2006, 08:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Peg_Leg]
hamburger helper with out the hamburger
I literally lol'ed at that.

Old 11-12-2006, 08:44 PM
HCF Member

Steve526, you probably stay real thin cause when you eat alot of the time, you get a high motabolism(sp?) so you body digests the food faster to keep up. and BurytheSpeedo, you probably have the exact oposite, you skip meals and your motabolism slows down and you actually gain weight... just a head up for everyone

Quick Reply: Ghetto Food!