The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

getting my tongue pierced...

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 08:29 AM
Angry Admin

get in the char no ones talking =[

my friend passed out from one on the middle of his back in between the shoulder blades. its pretty huge though. and very intricate. then worst of all it was his birthday so i gave him a pat on the back... forgot he got the tattoo. he was on the floor writhing in pain... whoopsies =]

Old 10-30-2008, 08:37 AM
Super Cereal Admin

well, that's also right over the spinal nerves, too. Hopefully they won't be that bad, but I'll let you guys know after I get the dragon lol

And I'd get on the char but I'm in class, so no AIM... I'll be on around 4:30.

And if someone hits my ribs after either tattoo I'm going to f**king kill them

*edit: how is this thread 8 pages? Jeez lol

Old 10-30-2008, 08:59 AM
HCF Member

Lol i fell asleep during my elbow and my calves. Didn't pass out. I like the feeling.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:02 AM
Angry Admin

This thread is 8 pages because it is an epic thread it rapes all others =]. yah he was mother ****ing pissed i let him wail on me for a little bit lol. then next week i forgot and did it again =] at least it wasnt as bad the second time.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:21 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by jprommel
This thread is 8 pages because it is an epic thread it rapes all others =]. yah he was mother ****ing pissed i let him wail on me for a little bit lol. then next week i forgot and did it again =] at least it wasnt as bad the second time.
Thats one downside to a tattoo. You have to worry about someone forgetting you got it done or you yourself forgetting you got it done and hitting it on something. That reminds me when i got my cartilage pierced i went and played basketball the next day and some kid fouled me and hit my ear. It bleed for about 5 mins and stung like a ****

Old 10-30-2008, 09:27 AM
Super Cereal Admin

^ Oh my god, I know exactly what you're talking about... I got nailed in the ear with a soccer ball in gym like two days after getting my second piercing and cartilage done... hurt like a ****.

And yes, this thread is epic. Just like my new caturday thread will be if one of the mods/admins actually does move it to O/T or S/S and renames it

Old 10-30-2008, 09:31 AM
Angry Admin

i will hop on aim and message tones maybe he will move it. yah i'm considering getting tattoo too but i am having reservations aboot it. Since anarchy tattoos dont exactly fly when you plan on working for the gov't.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:34 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by jprommel
i will hop on aim and message tones maybe he will move it. yah i'm considering getting tattoo too but i am having reservations aboot it. Since anarchy tattoos dont exactly fly when you plan on working for the gov't.
LOL what you wanna do for the gov? That other topic is gonna be pretty awesome too!

Old 10-30-2008, 09:34 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Yeah, I wouldn't exactly recommend any tattoos like the anarchy symbol or anything of that nature... those are usually the ones you regret and cover up lol

But yeah, just ask him to move it and rename it... I'll be happier when they remove post counts in O/T... then I won't feel so bad about threads like that (and this one) lol

Old 10-30-2008, 09:43 AM
Angry Admin

yah lol this is literally a postwhore thread now =[. but we still do talk about the original **** in it yayz.... yah but the location of where i would put it makes me still wanna do it. Im thinking shoulder blade. easy to hide so i should have no problem with that. Also it means a lot to me. Sure i may still just be a "kid" but i keep up with political ****, i know more about the government and its workings than most of the ****tards voting in this upcoming election. when i make a decision as permanent or important as this i do my research. =] just like when i decided to go atheist. i looked into all the religions, went over my experience with Christianity, spent about a week researching judaism, islam, buddhism the like. and came to a conclusion that they are all basically the same. except buddhism which if i ever did go with a religion it would be buddhism. Mostly because there is no deity to worship.

oh network security and **** like that for the nsa or cia...
currently my uncle is head of the network security dpt for the Supreme Court =] but he might be goign to work for fbi

Quick Reply: getting my tongue pierced...