The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

getting my tongue pierced...

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 11:08 AM
Super Cereal Admin
Default getting my tongue pierced...

... tonight. I was originally planning on having it done this friday, but I figured what the h**l, I might as well just get it over with. I'm starting to get a little nervous (I'm leaving to get it done almost immediately after class leaves out, just going back to my apartment for street clothes) thinking about the whole needle-through-the-tongue thing, but I've pierced my lip with a safety pin before, so I guess I have no room to talk lol.

I think I'm going to ask about a lip ring to find out if I can get it pierced and have them put a plug in... the school I'm at (wyotech) has a pretty strict no piercings rule (with the tongue I'm pretty much just banking on the instructors not noticing). If I can get a plug put in right after having my lip pierced, I might get it done like next week. I was planning on having my lip done over christmas break, but I only have two weeks off and lip piercings take a minimum of 3-4 weeks to heal before you can change the ring, so that won't exactly work.

Anyway, I just felt like posting this... I'm sitting in Computer and Business Applications and it's pretty boring

Last edited by reaper2022; 10-27-2008 at 11:12 AM.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:21 AM
HCF Member

Why do you want to get your tongue pierced? You'll sound like you have a speech impediment for a couple days lol. Or at least my brother did.

But definitely go for the tongue peirce over the lip if there is choice between the two. Some kid at my school fell and caught his lip ring on a piece of wood in shop, and it ripped out the lip ring....Ouch

Last edited by bigolsackapoo; 10-27-2008 at 12:19 PM.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:39 AM
HCF Member

I have my toungue done and i think its tight, and girls do like it btw. Me and my gf both have it done.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:18 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by ShaTownCivic
I have my toungue done and i think its tight, and girls do like it btw. Me and my gf both have it done.
I stand corrected. Let me edit that there postin'.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:24 PM
HCF Member

little info just in case: HERE

Old 10-27-2008, 12:35 PM
June 2010 ROTM

"If a girl has a pierced tongue - she'll probably suck your dick
If a guy has a pierced tongue..." -Chris Rock

Just Kidding!!! No sex in the champagne room... Tongue rings are cool if you are cool. Otherwise, it's kinda weird.

Old 10-27-2008, 01:44 PM

More power to you if that's your thing.

Old 10-27-2008, 01:59 PM
Super Cereal Admin

okay, so the tongue ring must wait 'til tomorrow... I drove the 45 minute drive to johnstown just to see an empty parking lot. Odd, considering it's the best tattoo/piercing parlor in the region. I park near the door and look at the sign... sure enough, "Mondays... Closed". So, I get to make another hour and a half round trip to get it done tomorrow.

And yeah, the whole tattoo and piercing thing is my thing... not excessively though... I have two earlobe piercings and a cartilage piercing in my left ear, I'm obviously getting a tongue piercing, and I plan on getting my lip re-done (I miss my lipring) after I graduate here, and that'll be the end of piercings with me (okay, I might get snakebites on my lip, but that's only one more piercing). Also, I've been meaning to get some ink done, but I keep putting it off
because of the price ($300-$400 for the one I have in mind now).

And ej, what would you wager the chances of me getting ill or dying if I take care of the piercing? One in ten? One in fifty? One in one hundred? One in ten thousand? My guess is the odds aren't too shabby considering how popular lip/tongue piercings are (next to earrings, the most popular piercings). If the death rate were too high, I doubt that many people would be willing to risk it. That being said, I acknowledge there is a risk, and I'm accepting that... the same as I accepted the 2% chance that I wasn't going to live through having my wisdom teeth yanked (I appreciate the concern, if that's what you'd want to call it, though )

Old 10-27-2008, 02:04 PM
HCF Member

How many tats you got? i got 5 and im 21

Old 10-27-2008, 02:45 PM
Super Cereal Admin

none yet... the tribal dragon I'm getting is going to be the first one... I have a few planned, but I haven't gotten around to any of 'em yet... I'm planning on taking the design in tomorrow and making an appointment to get it tomorrow (making the appointment tomorrow, not getting the tat lol)

Quick Reply: getting my tongue pierced...