The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Gamers: Who are you and what do you play?

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 09:35 PM
Cat Fuсker
Default RE: Gamers: Who are you and what do you play?

I'm not even gonna follow the format...my games are Twisted Metal 2 on PS1, DOOM 2, Pax Imperia, All of the C&C, and Sports Car GT.

Old 11-29-2006, 07:43 AM

Gaming experience:
Well since I was a wee lad I had my dad's old pong console I used to play on until the legendary day of receiving a NES for christmas back in 1990 I think. Double Dragon was the first game I ever owned and to this day I still have a hard time with it[:@] Since then I have owned a genesis, gameboy, n64, ps1, gba, xbox, dreamcast, ps2. I have never had a awesome computer to play games on but I used played UO, starcraft, and diablo 2 alot. Im also big into hot seat strategy games like the civ series and heroes of might and magic series.

Game types played:
ALL TYPES

How would you rate yourself?
b) I'm a gamer that plays about 10 hours per week.
c) I'm a gamer that plays about 30+ hours per week.
If im craving world of warcraft or dorking it up with my buddies then I fall in the c category

Most played games?
Most played to least played.
World of Warcraft
Battlefield 2 and 1942 (ive barely played 2142 but I like it so far)
Final Fantasy 3, 7, 8 and 10
Tekken Tag
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Tony Hawk 4 I think
My list also goes on but these are a mix of games I play now to ones I used to play alot

Brief description of your gaming reputation:
Im not the best gamer in the world but I would consider myself to be the type of gamer that can pick up any game and start to be really good at it. To me and my friends I seem to be the best at fighting games. None of my friends can even come close to me when it comes to fighting games especially Tekken Tag and Marvel vs Capcom 2. I also love a good RPG. Final Fantasy 7 and Phantasy Star 4 are my all time favorites. Then there is the online computer games. For awhile I was hard core addicted to BF2 until my friend showed me World of Warcraft. But before WOW me and my buddy used to play alot of BF2 and usually would be in the top two places for both teams on any ranked EA server. If any of you WOW fanatics play on Akama horde side give my main character Kalator a shout. Hes a 50 undead warrior MS build and hes my pvp guy. Since I dont currently own a gaming computer I have to go to a gaming cybercafe to get my fix of WOW. It looks like im going into a opium den. I walk in, dont come out until 3-12 hours later, look tired as hell, and my eyes are bloodshot.

MSN Info or any orther instant messaging ID.
AIM: TalonX585
if you want my email address PM me

Old 11-29-2006, 08:27 AM
HCF Member

Man either I am a real busy man or you people dont have a life. I play maybe 2 hours a month

Old 11-29-2006, 09:36 AM

your just not cool marty

Old 11-30-2006, 12:55 AM
HCF Member

big racing game fan HERE!!!
NFS all the way.
play on LAPTOPs only no XBOX nor pS
C avarage

BIG FAN of CSS too. leetserver, Chicago IL all the times, noobawpwhore, and nadespammer

Old 11-30-2006, 10:20 AM
HCF Member

gaming experience
ahhh... i still remeber how i started on this planet with the atari. then my 1st pc was a really old one in black and white, the ones you where you can use a key to lock it and not being able to do nothing. then came nintendo, super nintendo, ps1, n64, pc, ps2.

Games type played
not all types. as you well know there soo many games that are crap. im the guy that only play games that are "good" ones. ex: old street fighter, top gear...

How would you rate urself
between b and c.

Most played games
most to least (kinda)
top gear
bf2
street fighter
gt4 gt3
desert strike
rogue spears!
brood war
grand prix 3 and 4

Gaming reputation
ok lets see: right now im a hardcore bf2 gamer. by that i mean that im addicted not that i play 80 hours. look me up if you have the game: ketito (been playing 3 months only). i only play games that i like and are good not everysingle crap game. like you said on your post when im extremely good at on game they say " you play like all day" how sad. im just good. not to brag here either but im still waiting on the person to beat me at GT4 or GT3. very few ppl or none i know that likes the game. i like to rape, but in the good sense. after i win at whatever with ease i dont go" haha i beat ur sorry ***" and star yellin'... i just go gg, another one? i think my yellin and all that shows on the game itself. im so waiting on the next vision GT- a good game with online version-

i would give ANYTHING for some buddy to come over and play me either on grand prix 4, or GT4.

Old 11-30-2006, 06:31 PM

Gaming experience:
I've been gaming on a computer for about 8 years now. I sill remember Doom, Hexen and Rise of Triad

Game types played:
I've probably played every type of games out there

How would you rate yourself?
b) I'm a gamer that plays about 10 hours per week.

Most played games?
Oblivion
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
BF2

Brief description of your gaming reputation:
None whatsoever. I usually play after I go home from work when there's nothing better to do

MSN Info or any orther instant messaging ID.
AIM: DeusEXmachina743

Old 11-30-2006, 07:48 PM
HCF Member

Man RIse of the Triad was the ****.... or before that Wolfenstien 3D[sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 12-01-2006, 07:09 AM

Hexen FTW. That game was awesome back in da day

Old 12-01-2006, 09:31 AM

man i can never find hexan and i want to play it so bad...

Quick Reply: Gamers: Who are you and what do you play?