The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

GAH!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 01:18 PM
Super Cereal Admin
Default RE: GAH!!!!!

Little update: I eventually got the phone to return to full functionality, but the battery's pretty much gone (it was on its way out before that little incident), and the place where you plug in the charger is shot...

anyway, I'll be getting a new phone on saturday hopefully... until then, I hate not having a cell lol... I'm not sure what I want to get... I honestly might just get another razr (I really don't care what other people think about razrs).... mine held up d**m good for three years, especially considering the amount of abuse I put it through... unless I see a phone I like more of course [8D]

Old 04-17-2008, 02:45 PM

I like my razor, I have one that I can put micro sd card in and use it as mp3 player. If money is tight then you can go to wal mart and get a $20 go phone and put your sim card in that and use it. That is what I did when my first razor died till I had the money to get another one.

Old 04-19-2008, 11:12 AM
Super Cereal Admin

got a new phone

a black and orange Samsung a737... gotta say I love it