The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

first tatoo

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2005, 08:31 AM
Administrator
Default RE: first tatoo

green98lx, im guessing that since you seem to know what im talking about, youre familair with the album? this guy has been in a TON of metal magazines, or at least he was back then (1997 or so)...evidently he followed zombie all over the the northeast...

i also saw a guy at a concert who had hair inked onto his head...his head was shaved, and from across the crowd it looked like he had really greased back hair, but up closed it was all ink..

Old 09-10-2005, 05:52 PM

Keep em going until you can drive a Civic through em!
i'll just settle for being able to fit a pen through them

Old 09-10-2005, 10:03 PM

CAI or SRI?
ROFL

Old 09-19-2005, 12:42 AM

I've got my tongue pierced, and haven't decided whethere I shoud get tats on my shoulders (I'll take a pic and show what I would get). And poss. getting my ears pierced before I Cross Into The Blue....[sm=patriot.gif] If I got some more tat's one would deffinately be an nice american flag on my bicep/tricep. And I haven't decided if I'll get ghost flames on the bottoms of both my wrists. Anybody here got those? I think they look awesome!

Old 09-20-2005, 03:18 PM

i wanna get a tattoo but i gotta wait a couple of years. bummer.

Old 09-20-2005, 04:48 PM

ORIGINAL: Chimera02EX

Don't ever get a persons name tattooed on yourself, biggest mistake you'll ever make, promise you.
What if you just found out that she might have cancer?[sm=headbang.gif]

Old 09-21-2005, 08:26 PM

hey 90civteg...i like that flame tattoo...u got any other pics of it?....i was thinking of doing flames up my arms too....but i was thinking of just doing them in black and grey but that blue looks nice....

Old 09-21-2005, 08:51 PM
HCF Member

^^ i wanted to do blue flames up my forarms for a while...chester bennington (Linkin Park vocalist) has 'em...but they kinda turned greenish.

Old 09-22-2005, 06:08 AM
HCF Member

if she has cancer, go for it. and at the risk of sounding calous, you can add banner if? nuff said on that... otherwise NAMES ARE A NO NO!!!!! LOVE DOES NOT LAST FOREVER, TATOO'S DO.
number of tats, right bicep could be considered as 7. its a panther, pouncing in timelapse, all the way around my arm. no wussy stoping at the undersiide (hurt like hell). left bi has a panther on a branch that encircles my arm, and my right shoulder has a panther and a naked hottie walking side by side, so thats 10. no names, no slogans, no symbols to be missinterperated. and in case you hav'nt figured it out, my tats add up to one thing, I LOVE *****, sorry if i offended ne body.. no peircings, cept left ear, dont wear anything anymore though so it doesnt count.
CIVIC X, bad news bro, my condolences, my wishes for i missed diagnosis, close call, whew!! if you get my meaning...good luck

Old 09-22-2005, 11:23 AM

ORIGINAL: jwsimons

if she has cancer, go for it. and at the risk of sounding calous, you can add banner if? nuff said on that... otherwise NAMES ARE A NO NO!!!!! LOVE DOES NOT LAST FOREVER, TATOO'S DO.
number of tats, right bicep could be considered as 7. its a panther, pouncing in timelapse, all the way around my arm. no wussy stoping at the undersiide (hurt like hell). left bi has a panther on a branch that encircles my arm, and my right shoulder has a panther and a naked hottie walking side by side, so thats 10. no names, no slogans, no symbols to be missinterperated. and in case you hav'nt figured it out, my tats add up to one thing, I LOVE *****, sorry if i offended ne body.. no peircings, cept left ear, dont wear anything anymore though so it doesnt count.
CIVIC X, bad news bro, my condolences, my wishes for i missed diagnosis, close call, whew!! if you get my meaning...good luck

Thanks.