The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Finally, people are going after Bush to do something about gas prices

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 02:46 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Finally, people are going after Bush to do something about gas prices

ORIGINAL: Scroder
ORIGINAL: 94civicus
ORIGINAL: Scroder
To bad Bush has nothing to do with gas prices. Are we suddenly a member of OPEC? All you liberal jackasses want to do something about gas prices look at Iran f*^ing around and our Oil company executives getting 400 million dollar retirements, not Bush. Also if you really want to look at it go back 10 years when Clinton and his democrat cronies denied opening ANWR. I'm from AK and most people up here wanted it. They say once ANWR is approved it will take 10 years to develop--well that would be right about now wouldn't it. The largest untapped oil reserve in America would be operational and we wouldn't be paying these damn high gas prices. So go ahead and blame it on Bush, its all his fault as usual--Dave
Ummm.....lets see....welcome to the forum but please do not come onto here calling every liberal jackasses. you are jus making an *** out of your own damn self. i also bet if you took a poll i think that almost 3/4 of the regularly active members are conservatives. that was i guess your sixth or seventh post. how long have you been a member on this website. i have been here for almost 3 months. i have learned what kind of ppl are on here. and you are far from being right about the jackasses. the moderators on this forum care about what is going on. they seem to have deep family and moral values. that doesnt seem to ring the jackass bell. do u think it does? anyone? anyone? i sure as hell don't. not to offend you or anything.
oh and ten years ago we did not have a gas shortage. i also remember that gas prices were about 1 dollar a gallon across america. so there was absolutely no reason to drill in ANWR. and ppl were still bitching then. well those who were bitching then are bitching even more now. and guess how much it helps. it does nothing.
agin i don't mean to offend anyone. or you.
oh and again. Welcome to the Forum! and i hope you enjoy your stay!
Edit: oh and don't blame bush either. he can only do so much! oh yeah and the 400 million dollar retirement package to the exxon execs. i agree that was bull****
Sorry about the name calling. Yes I am new here. I'm selling my supercharged tacoma to get a small civic to save some money on gas. I've been on here a short while and I have seen so many Bush bashing people thats why I said what I did. I'm in the military and don't agree with Bush on much, but to bash him without knowing the facts is stupid. 80% of the people on this thread have blamed it all on him and looking at other threads hes blamed for everything else on this earth. We'll we all elected him, congress, and everyone else to office so why are we bitching and not doing what we can to support people. My 2 cents--Dave
oh youre straight. its kool. I cant really say much about the military on my part yet. But i am joining the military. i ship out on May 17th. it will be a real eye-opener. and i get pissed off when ppl bash bush as well. Fact is Bush cannot control the gas prices. did ya'll hear that. BUSH CANNOT CONTROL THE GAS PRICES!!!! there now you know. You see some ppl blame bush. but you really can't they say that bush is making money off of all of it. He's not. then they say his family is. Gues what. THEY'RE NOT EITHER!!!. they have all sold all of their oil fields. now accept it and find someone else to bash. about every three years or when gas prices go up . congress writes a letter and asks for them to investigate the oil companies to see if they are price gouging. and guess what happens. it has been decided everytime. that they arent.
oh and another thing. did you know that oil companies only make about $.07/gallon profit on gas? yeah thats all they make. so how can they be gouging? if anyone needs to be investigated. i think it needs to be the government. look at the pump the next time you fill your car up with gas. the federal, state, and local governments make almost 50 cent off of each gallon of gas sold. we keep getting tax breaks. but do gas prices ever come down when the breaks get signed. i dont think so.

and that my friends is my final answer. unless anyone has any other questions.

oh and another things. if you are not at least 20 yrs old. please do not bash bush. b/c you have to be 18 to vote. and the election was two years ago. you have not earned the right. but you may however protect him if you please that is accepted. i have the same problem with immigrants coming over here illegally not paying any ****ing taxes. bc the government doesnt know they are here. and then they eat a **** load of money! eat that **** up and bash bush about how he wont let they're families come over. YOU'RE NOT EVEN HERE LEGALLY DIP****!!!!! dont bash bush you havent earned the right either. you dont vote, pay taxes, or participate in anything that is american related. and all of these ****ing protest you are having. that is bull****. about how you dont have any rights. IF YOU WANT RIGHTS GO BACK TO MEXICO, REQUEST A VISA WAIT TWO ****ING YEARS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!! AND THEN YOU WILL GET YOUR RIGHTS!!! it really enrages me when ppl do things like this. i saw a video on the Tv the other day where the protest were going on and they had a huge *** mexican flag, and then a little tiny american flag. THAT IS TREASON MY FRIENDS. well maybe not b/c you are not a member of the american society. and i even saw them use the american flags as sweat rags, and they even burned one. NOW THAT PISSES ME OFF!!!1 you knwo you wanted a better life so you come to america. you got one. and then you bitch about the better life you have b/c it is not perfect. noone is perfect. no government is perfect. but america sure as hell is better than mexico. i think they need to overthrow their government and make them reform it. that would help big time ppl.

ok now im done. i have been holding back from all of it. and now i have said my piece. i am done for now.

[IMG]local://upfiles/8662/571D5730A2B5493A96F7F1E51C6B1C7A.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/8662/10803646DF4F49C39C3DFD6B73DFA9F8.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-26-2006, 02:59 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Finally, people are going after Bush to do something about gas prices

BUSH CANNOT CONTROL THE GAS PRICES!!!! there now you know. You see some ppl blame bush. but you really can't they say that bush is making money off of all of it. He's not. then they say his family is. Gues what. THEY'RE NOT EITHER!!!.
Why do u think they can't ? When people have power to push a war, they have power to lower the price. Im not bashin bush bc it's not only his fault, it involves alot of people but he can do something, that's why u voted for him right?

oh and another thing. did you know that oil companies only make about $.07/gallon profit on gas? yeah thats all they make. so how can they be gouging? if anyone needs to be investigated. i think it needs to be the government. look at the pump the next time you fill your car up with gas. the federal, state, and local governments make almost 50 cent off of each gallon of gas sold. we keep getting tax breaks. but do gas prices ever come down when the breaks get signed. i dont think so.
U know how many gallons did they sell? Everytime they raised one cent, they make billions in profits.

oh and another things. if you are not at least 20 yrs old. please do not bash bush. b/c you have to be 18 to vote. and the election was two years ago. you have not earned the right. but you may however protect him if you please that is accepted. i have the same problem with immigrants coming over here illegally not paying any ****ing taxes. bc the government doesnt know they are here. and then they eat a **** load of money! eat that **** up and bash bush about how he wont let they're families come over. YOU'RE NOT EVEN HERE LEGALLY DIP****!!!!!
yea, if they hav had the ability to vote this whole thing shouldn't be happenin

Old 04-26-2006, 03:15 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: phoenix_gtr
BUSH CANNOT CONTROL THE GAS PRICES!!!! there now you know. You see some ppl blame bush. but you really can't they say that bush is making money off of all of it. He's not. then they say his family is. Gues what. THEY'RE NOT EITHER!!!.
Why do u think they can't ? When people have power to push a war, they have power to lower the price. Im not bashin bush bc it's not only his fault, it involves alot of people but he can do something, that's why u voted for him right?
U know how many gallons did they sell? Everytime they raised one cent, they make billions in profits.
oh and another things. if you are not at least 20 yrs old. please do not bash bush. b/c you have to be 18 to vote. and the election was two years ago. you have not earned the right. but you may however protect him if you please that is accepted. i have the same problem with immigrants coming over here illegally not paying any ****ing taxes. bc the government doesnt know they are here. and then they eat a **** load of money! eat that **** up and bash bush about how he wont let they're families come over. YOU'RE NOT EVEN HERE LEGALLY DIP****!!!!!
yea, if they hav had the ability to vote this whole thing shouldn't be happenin
It is in no way bush's fault that gas prices are going up. he has no ****ing control over it. if he did dont you think that he would have pushed that button a long time ago. we go throught the same thing with each president.

the gas prices go up b/c the iranians and arabs want to **** everyone off so we can have this conversation on hondacivicforum.com i think so atleast. lol. i do have a problem with the fact that when gas prices go up over there. they immediately go up over here, but when they go down over there it takes days and weeks b4 they go down. (that was bait i dare someone to respond to that one, b/c i have a response for it too)

oh and they dont have the ability to vote. well they do but they don't have the right. they have no rights until they are LEGAL!!!! when you were seventeen were you lined up outside the government buildings b/c you didnt have rights. you had little to no rights. but when do you get them? anyone? anyone? you get them when you reach the age or consent or legality if you will? (WHEN YOU BECOME LEGAL) at 18. everyone has to do things the right way. why should they be any different?

Old 04-26-2006, 03:26 PM
HCF Member

YOU'RE NOT EVEN HERE LEGALLY DIP****!!!!!
I didn't notice this
Who the hell r u pointin this to? If this was me then let me tell u somethin, the gov paid the air ticket to come here for me when I was 5. And I pay taxes like everyone else, and a citizen too( and im not mexican). U think they will do something if u keep ur mouth shut? Fight for what u think it's not right. That's how it works.
Im not sayin it's his fault for the gas price it's his fault for doin nothing. Help ur own americans right here (i dont mean another war)

Old 04-26-2006, 03:31 PM
HCF Member

YOU'RE NOT EVEN HERE LEGALLY DIP****!!!!!
I didn't notice this
Who the hell r u pointin this to? If this was me then let me tell u somethin, the gov paid the air ticket to come here for me when I was 5. And I pay taxes like everyone else, and a citizen too. U think they will do something if u keep ur mouth shut? Fight for what u think it's not right. That's how it works.
that was posted b4 you even replied. and i am speaking in general to the illegal immigrants to think they should have rights. i was just ranting. it was aimed at nooone.

You say you are here legally. good job. i am glad that you decided to come here the right way. now you have the right to bitch as i do. lol

Old 04-26-2006, 03:38 PM
HCF Member

I thought that was meant to me. lol. I posted right b4 u and said i wasnt born here. Sorry if that offends u

Old 04-26-2006, 03:42 PM
HCF Member

I thought that was meant to me. lol. I posted right b4 u and said i wasnt born here. Sorry if that offends u
no that doesnt offend me. b/c you came to this beloved country, LEGALLY, you pay your taxes, you vote. so you are upstanding citizen. you already have some our citizens that were born here beat. lol

Old 04-26-2006, 03:45 PM
HCF Member

you see i didnt even that you posted that. i didnt aim it at you. I was tryin to make a point that if you dont come here legally or vote you do not have the right to bitch about who is in office b/c you had no part in putting them there.

Old 04-26-2006, 03:53 PM
HCF Member

I didn't vote 4 him tho

Old 04-26-2006, 04:01 PM
HCF Member

I didn't vote 4 him tho
don't matter, you voted. it counts. but did you really vote for John Kerry? WHAT!?! damn you liberal jackass. i'm just kidding. maybe i shouldn't put that. lol oh well. but ona more serious note. b/c you voted you have the right to bitch about what is going on b/c the person you voted for did not make it into office. but still do not bash bush, please. you said you were in the military. he is your boss. if you worked at hardees would you bitch at your boss and downgrade him b/c he refused to give you 75% off food instead of 50%. i certainly wouldn't so why should you. about this boss. this boss has te power to do what ever the hell he wants to with you.

Quick Reply: Finally, people are going after Bush to do something about gas prices