The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Finally, people are going after Bush to do something about gas prices

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 04:14 PM
Stinky Administrator
Default RE: Finally, people are going after Bush to do something about gas prices

dude you shouldn't have to pay taxes if your in the military you are defending us

Old 04-25-2006, 04:20 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Finally, people are going after Bush to do something about gas prices

my dad said he had then subtracted but he always got his back. so basically i wont have to pay them.
purple, i don't want to offend you or anything. but check out other news channels as well. CNBC is a ver, very, very liberal marketed news channel. they are so far oout in left field the coach doesnt even bother asking them to come back to the dugout. i mean they are prety bad. MSNBC and CNN are the exact same to me. they all have very liberal views. try listening to Fox news channel. they are about the most conservative news channel there is. they do little speculation they always go by facts. just try listening to alot of other news chanel so you wont be so closed minded/ i'm not saying that you are but it can create that type of thinking.

Old 04-25-2006, 04:28 PM
Stinky Administrator

oh i know about cnbc i was just checking oil prices every one is saying so much about oil prices you don't know who to beleive i just watch cnbc to hear the liberals fuss at each other lol you didn't offend me i watch fox news the most

Old 04-25-2006, 04:41 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: PURPLECIVICCOUPE
.....i watch fox news the most.....
you see another one of my kind of ppl. you think just as i do. lol. FOX NEWS ALL THE WAY!!!!!

Old 04-25-2006, 04:43 PM
Stinky Administrator

yes fox is the $hit

Old 04-25-2006, 04:53 PM

^^^^ i totally agree. this is just to get our hopes up and the fail the U.S. in the end. i remeber about 7 years ago when 91 octane was 1.02 in cali. i miss those days. ever since this war **** has been going on the gas price has more than tripled.

Old 04-25-2006, 05:03 PM
HCF Member

To bad Bush has nothing to do with gas prices. Are we suddenly a member of OPEC? All you liberal jackasses want to do something about gas prices look at Iran f*^ing around and our Oil company executives getting 400 million dollar retirements, not Bush. Also if you really want to look at it go back 10 years when Clinton and his democrat cronies denied opening ANWR. I'm from AK and most people up here wanted it. They say once ANWR is approved it will take 10 years to develop--well that would be right about now wouldn't it. The largest untapped oil reserve in America would be operational and we wouldn't be paying these damn high gas prices. So go ahead and blame it on Bush, its all his fault as usual--Dave

Old 04-25-2006, 06:00 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Scroder
To bad Bush has nothing to do with gas prices. Are we suddenly a member of OPEC? All you liberal jackasses want to do something about gas prices look at Iran f*^ing around and our Oil company executives getting 400 million dollar retirements, not Bush. Also if you really want to look at it go back 10 years when Clinton and his democrat cronies denied opening ANWR. I'm from AK and most people up here wanted it. They say once ANWR is approved it will take 10 years to develop--well that would be right about now wouldn't it. The largest untapped oil reserve in America would be operational and we wouldn't be paying these damn high gas prices. So go ahead and blame it on Bush, its all his fault as usual--Dave
Ummm.....lets see....welcome to the forum but please do not come onto here calling every liberal jackasses. you are jus making an *** out of your own damn self. i also bet if you took a poll i think that almost 3/4 of the regularly active members are conservatives. that was i guess your sixth or seventh post. how long have you been a member on this website. i have been here for almost 3 months. i have learned what kind of ppl are on here. and you are far from being right about the jackasses. the moderators on this forum care about what is going on. they seem to have deep family and moral values. that doesnt seem to ring the jackass bell. do u think it does? anyone? anyone? i sure as hell don't. not to offend you or anything.
oh and ten years ago we did not have a gas shortage. i also remember that gas prices were about 1 dollar a gallon across america. so there was absolutely no reason to drill in ANWR. and ppl were still bitching then. well those who were bitching then are bitching even more now. and guess how much it helps. it does nothing.
agin i don't mean to offend anyone. or you.

oh and again. Welcome to the Forum! and i hope you enjoy your stay!

Edit: oh and don't blame bush either. he can only do so much! oh yeah and the 400 million dollar retirement package to the exxon execs. i agree that was bull****

Old 04-25-2006, 06:02 PM
Administrator

i will never say that it is bush's FAULT that gas prices are high, but the gov't has the ability to control the price of EVERYTHING that goes in and out of this country. However, since his hand is in that cookie jar, he will never do anything. you make comments about oil execs...you know that bush is in the oil industry, right?

Old 04-25-2006, 06:13 PM
HCF Member

ok everyone calm down and think about things this way, now i am going to use metric measurment and imperial measurments... if i go to the grocery store and buy one leter of milk, i pay arround $1.75($6.62CAD or $5.86american a gallon), then i go to the gas station and buy one liter of gas and i pay $1.20(which i think is arround $4.54CAD or $4.01american a Gallon)... so i wish you americans would stop complaining, cause i am paying more at the pump then probably most of you, and milk is still more expensive....but yes i remember when gas was $0.50CAD a liter... ahh those were the days

Quick Reply: Finally, people are going after Bush to do something about gas prices