The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

female members?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 03:53 PM
Default RE: female members?

Pretty seat covers, maybe flowered, with lilac incense hanging from the mirror, maybe use a mauve or maroon hankerchief drenched in the stuff, those paper cardboard things look tacky. Then some sort of spongy type of floor matting. The carpeting snags in my high heels, and the hard rubber is way too slippery. A Mirror on the driver's side, for some reason they always put them on the passenger side, but since I usually drive, that's really difficult to see from the driver's seat. Window shades for the side windows, the kind with the suction cup, I hate it when the sun gets in my eyes. Center console for my stuff, or food or drinks whatever. New carpeting, that stuff they put in cars just never is the right color, I think they should offer a better selection. I know you'll probably have to take the seats out to do that but then you'd do anything for your special girl wouldn't you? Do they sell dome lights in other colors?

Old 10-07-2005, 04:23 PM
mxs
HCF Member

^ and a "Princess" license plate frame.

ORIGINAL: Ray012874

Hellos Ladies!

Don't worry I'm not interesting in dating. I want to ask you girls a question. What are some of the interior mods if any have done or are waiting to be done? I ask my wife what does she want but she keeps saying blue light but I don't know. She's not into cars but she wants it to look nice on the inside.
I don't have any interior mods other than indiglo gauges and a bit of carbon fiber trim. And since I don't know anything about your wife I have no idea what to suggest. I think they look "nice" stock, does she want leather seats or something?

Old 10-07-2005, 04:26 PM
HCF Member

I'd say rip the eintire interior out and replace everything with RSX stuff.

Old 10-07-2005, 04:28 PM

scuse me amg6975 but I think it said ladies?

Old 10-07-2005, 04:29 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: mxs

^ and a "Princess" license plate frame.

ORIGINAL: Ray012874

Hellos Ladies!

Don't worry I'm not interesting in dating. I want to ask you girls a question. What are some of the interior mods if any have done or are waiting to be done? I ask my wife what does she want but she keeps saying blue light but I don't know. She's not into cars but she wants it to look nice on the inside.
I don't have any interior mods other than indiglo gauges and a bit of carbon fiber trim. And since I don't know anything about your wife I have no idea what to suggest. I think they look "nice" stock, does she want leather seats or something?
I think I could go with the indigo gauges or something. She likes the blue lights. No, she doesn't leather seat but she thinks the racing seats looks hot.

Thanks.

Old 10-07-2005, 04:33 PM

but seriously [>:]good stereo sound, seats, I just have stock cluster, but that sounds like something I'd like to get too.

Old 10-07-2005, 06:12 PM
HCF Member

I used to have some really nice Hawaiian print seat covers that we got at the swap meet. I don't know the exact fabric, but it was super duper soft on the outer side and the covers held up pretty darn well. I finally got sick of them and pulled them off.

If I ever get my TSX (ha!) I'm debating racing seats with a 4 point harness. I dunno, seems kind of silly for a car to haul the kids around, doesn't it? But they'll be in a five point harness as long as possible (car seats are coming out with high weight limits now).

Old 10-07-2005, 06:30 PM

My updated list:

blondechicq7782
mxs
xe1002
snoochiebooches
shellebelle
ilinihonda

Old 10-07-2005, 07:27 PM

your wife doesn't like leather ay? preach to her about the benefits of cleanup when you have kids in the car. it cleans up a lot easier than cloth.

i personally cannot stand girlie colors near my car. i like the looks of black interior with brushed aluminum accents. as far as the blue lights, is she talking about something like the pic i have?

[IMG]local://upfiles/3384/56175713B7FB44D58B7EBEDFBBA15787.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-07-2005, 07:35 PM
mxs
HCF Member

I was joking about that list

Quick Reply: female members?