The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

female members?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 08:02 AM
Default RE: female members?

blondechicq7782- chick here, haven't been online for a while but I'm still around. Workin to get more mods.

ORIGINAL: ngoti8tor

My List Update:

mxs
xe1002
snoochiebooches
shellebelle
ilinihonda

Old 10-07-2005, 09:33 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: snoochiebooches

isn't that normal for a car-specific site, though?

hell...i'm just happy i'm not alone here.
Well, that's true. I'm on two other car forums and the testosterone gets tossed around quite a bit.

Old 10-07-2005, 09:42 AM

indeed, it does.

...i won't say how many forums i frequent(it's quite a lot - i get bored at work and have the attention span of a turnip OOHSHINY!!)...but the only two that have more than a smattering of females are major forums(i.e. ClubSi, J-body.org). the smaller ones usually have one female other than me, so it's nice to know there are women here with a realistic interest in their car. basic knowledge aside, actually having the interest to learn is far more important to me.

...and i maintain the belief that all hoodrats should be dunked in the used oil tank.

Old 10-07-2005, 11:39 AM

So there are other civic forums? any good? This is the only one I know of , and it's great. Outnumbered isn't a big deal, I'm just on here for the interest in civics anyway. Anybody know any good farmall forums? I only found one, and it's set up so it's hard to read posts.
hoodrats, that's hilarious, what some girls will do for a man, just sick. Now maybe if I got to drive the car.......

Old 10-07-2005, 11:51 AM
HCF Member

Hellos Ladies!

Don't worry I'm not interesting in dating. I want to ask you girls a question. What are some of the interior mods if any have done or are waiting to be done? I ask my wife what does she want but she keeps saying blue light but I don't know. She's not into cars but she wants it to look nice on the inside.

What do you girls think?

Old 10-07-2005, 11:52 AM

clubsi is great if you like fights, stupidity, ****, postwhoring, and demands to show your ***** on a daily basis.

Old 10-07-2005, 01:33 PM
HCF Member

Only interior mod here is stitching up a spot on the driver's seat where the previous owner's bum rubbed a little too much.

I'm saving all the fun for my next car.

Old 10-07-2005, 01:46 PM

hey, i can't blame you. if the stuff i did to my car cost more than it did, i wouldn't have bothered. i've spent a total of $500ish on modifying it - and that's including wheels(used!), exhaust(came with a stainless catback on the car...just got a new muffler), and the kit. w00t for bargainshopping at its finest.

Old 10-07-2005, 03:31 PM
HCF Member

Hey, bargain hunting pays off!

I got 15" steel wheels and covers (including brand new tires) off of a 2003 LX for free. My step dad swaps tennis lessons with an owner of a wheel shop and every time I need new tires, they just throw their most recent set of Civic wheels/tires on for me It actually looks ok, but certainly much better than the fugly steel wheels.

As much as I like my car, I can't justify putting extra money into it when I don't think it'll last more than another 3-5 years.

Old 10-07-2005, 03:45 PM

damn...you got lucky

my wheels(before they started wobbling...) cost me $50 for the set...Konig Monsoons in 15". i liked them a LOT, but they went bad on me, so i sold them for $50. i'm back on steelies now, till springtime. i'll be getting a set of "expensive" wheels(like $150/wheel) in an attempt to spruce the car up in time for show season.

before i can afford those, however, the HIDs are going in.

Quick Reply: female members?