The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

female members?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2005, 02:48 PM
Default RE: female members?

what's funny is i searched for it, and didn't find any.

furthermore, i'm a chick. thanks.

Old 10-05-2005, 05:22 PM
Administrator - Formerly 90Civtegra

Remmy you said you would be the b!tch in our relationship!!!!

Barb started college and is working so she said she never has time to get on HCF anymore. I hardly ever see her online

Old 10-05-2005, 05:56 PM

what's funny is i searched for it, and didn't find any.

furthermore, i'm a chick. thanks.

maybe it isn't the guys on the prowl[>:], what kind of name is snoochiebooches?

Old 10-05-2005, 06:06 PM

i believe her name comes from the movie mallrats, but i could be mistaken.

snoochie....the post was quite a while ago, as in may or june, so it would be pretty hard to dig it up. i don't really see too many posts of people wanting to know how many chicks are on here.

p.s. i'm one of the girls on here. it's always awesome to see new girls joining who are actually interested in cars, and not just the guys driving them.

Old 10-05-2005, 06:12 PM

I like my car better without a man in it. It took me too long to fix what my ex f$%&$%d up. Now that I got it running good I'm not taking any chances.
Oh yea I let my dogs ride with me

Old 10-05-2005, 06:15 PM

ORIGINAL: xe1002

it's always awesome to see new girls joining who are actually interested in cars, and not just the guys driving them.
heh...well, i'm sick of hoodrats meself. i'm ALSO sick of people looking at MY car and asking my BOYFRIEND what's done to it. hell - he hasn't a clue. aside from the minimal exterior crap, it's all suspension work...and it's not like you can eyeball that. the girls that claim to know what they are doing but can't back themselves up need to jump out a 10th floor window headfirst - or STFU. their pick.

anywhat...the name snoochiebooches comes from a nickname i was given by my roommate. he calls me that, and everyone else puddin' or puddin' pop, depending on gender. he's a funktacular person.

Old 10-05-2005, 06:22 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: snoochiebooches

heh...well, i'm sick of hoodrats meself. i'm ALSO sick of people looking at MY car and asking my BOYFRIEND what's done to it. hell - he hasn't a clue. aside from the minimal exterior crap, it's all suspension work...and it's not like you can eyeball that. the girls that claim to know what they are doing but can't back themselves up need to jump out a 10th floor window headfirst - or STFU. their pick.
hehe...hoodrats...haven't heard that term for a while. brings a smile to my face.

i hate admitting this, but i don't know a ton about cars, but i'm always learning.

Old 10-05-2005, 06:22 PM

puddin' pop? I don't need to know where that nick came from

Old 10-05-2005, 06:38 PM

ORIGINAL: xe1002

ORIGINAL: snoochiebooches

hehe...hoodrats...haven't heard that term for a while. brings a smile to my face.

i hate admitting this, but i don't know a ton about cars, but i'm always learning.
i think i'm just a sponge for that kind of knowledge. i should have been born male so my parents wouldn't have tried stifling my love for cars like they did. i'm not an expert, either - but i spend a majority of the downtime of my day on about a dozen forums, all dedicated to a different car or brand. there's no better way to get knowledge than to surround yourself in it.

ORIGINAL: ilinihonda

puddin' pop? I don't need to know where that nick came from
he got it from his mom...she's one kooky lady.

Old 10-05-2005, 06:39 PM

I don't know any gals who are even the slightest bit interested in working on cars, or anything about them other than a means to get somewhere, except on here, but just by nicks hard to tell who's what gender. I don't know that much either, just what I have experience with on my own vehicles, and always learning.

Quick Reply: female members?