The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

f'ed up pranks

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 10:56 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: f'ed up pranks

Not one on vandalizing or messin' w/a guys/girls car, just cuz I've been on the wrong end of that one. You want revenge for something like that, you punch a guy square in the mouth and that sh*t stops quick.

But, if you prefer to be the guy getting socked, Ping-Pong ball in the gas tank (prolonged irritation!). Just don't do it to a Honda...cuz you'll get a guy on here later wondering why his car dies every few miles! Also sugar in the tank f***s stuff up. Bologna works well (on cop cars especially...Ever seen a polka-dot cop car? High school prank...Not me, mind you.) If you really wanna get crazy, set nails under each of the tires and it's like that commercial: "Set it...And FORGET it!"

Oh yeah...Why did this thread get started? Hope no one's gonna actually do any of these things. If you're gonna mess with someone's ride, you may as well smash the window and steal their hard work or just walk up and deck 'em, cuz they must have done something to deserve it if you're thinking about the stuff mentioned. I know I would rather get smacked than have foam or shotgun shells ridin' in my exhaust! Sorry bout this last part, just adding a little moral balance to the equation!

Old 10-05-2005, 09:20 AM
Default RE: f'ed up pranks

i've been on the wrong end of vandalism one too many times. the last bout i dealt with involved my driver side rear view mirror and a frickin baseball bat in the hands of some punk kid.

if i EVER figure out who did it, they'll be missing limbs. [sm=badbadbad.gif]