The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

f'ed up pranks

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 10:14 AM
Default RE: f'ed up pranks

ORIGINAL: dj_ipirate
2. (becarefull) put vasaline on you victims windshield wipers. then spill something on there windshield. when they get into the car and put on the wash. the vasaline will cover there windshield and really **** them off.
I heard one similar to this, but a little more effective and gets the owners attention better.

You get some of this dust that will scratch glass (I forget what it was called, but you could probably get it from a science shop......or you could probably use the particles from sandpaper as well), sprinkle some on their windshield along the top of the wiper baldes, then put a little glob of toothepaste near the center of the windshield (they'll think this is bird shiet). When the victim gets into their car, they'll turn on the wipers to clean off the fake bird shiet, and the windshield will end up with scratches all over it.

Muuuuahahaha!

Old 10-03-2005, 10:21 AM
HCF Member

A tail pipe whistle is always fun to deal with.

Old 10-03-2005, 10:25 AM

ORIGINAL: remington870_20ga
A tail pipe whistle is always fun to deal with.
I've heard of a bit different one for the tailpipe:

Get a can of Great Stuff (or any equivalent spray foam) then get a few straws and extend the tube from the can. Stick that into the tailpipe and give it a good spray, then remove it so that the victim doesn't see any traces of the foam in the tailpipe. Once this foam expands and dries.........need I say more?

Muuuuahahaha!

Old 10-03-2005, 11:02 AM
mxs
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

my friend put cheese in my gas tank a while ago. like in the middle of the night. didnt find out until like five days afterwards when i went to fill 'er up (35 mpg rules )...but i found out and reported it to the police

needless to say we're not friends anymore
I'm sorry but did you say CHEESE? in your GAS TANK? wtf

Old 10-03-2005, 11:42 AM

ORIGINAL: 90Civtegra

or just toss a shotgun shell up someones muffler and once it gets nice and heated up............. BAM
That was some funny stuff! I was laughing so hard when I read that... and "BAM" HAHAHAHA!

Or you could turn your friends rear liscence plate upside down, I did that to a couple of my buddys. One got pulled over! His excuse was that he just got that car and he flipped his old one, so you can only read the plate when you flip it! Cop let him off he fixed it when he got home!
That was funny as hell when he told us!

Old 10-03-2005, 02:16 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: mxs

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

my friend put cheese in my gas tank a while ago. like in the middle of the night. didnt find out until like five days afterwards when i went to fill 'er up (35 mpg rules )...but i found out and reported it to the police

needless to say we're not friends anymore
I'm sorry but did you say CHEESE? in your GAS TANK? wtf
yeah. it was american cheese singles. and it was in the middle of summer. so by the time i noticed it five days later it had all melted in to one giant blob. i ended up having to get the tank pumped and the line removed.

Old 10-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Laced with Sarcasm

^That sucks...

i just remembered another one a buddy of mine had done to him. His girlfriend got pissed at him (for good reason), and poured milk down his windshield. Now, this doesnt sound that bad right? ...wrong, the milk leaks into the heating system, so that everytime you turn your heat on, you get a nice blast of rotten milk smell, that NEVER goes away. Keep in mind she did this in the middle of winter, in the Upper Peninsula of MIchigan (cold....reallly cold).

Old 10-03-2005, 02:38 PM
HCF Member

holy damn...thats why whenever my girlfriend and i fight i put my car in the garage. my garage is mostly full of stuff (3 car garage) like sports equipment and camping equipment...and all my backpacking stuff...so theres not much room. but if i clean it out when i need to my dad lets me park my car in it.

and of course his RX-7 is in the 3 part of the garage

Old 10-03-2005, 06:14 PM

steel wool works well on paint finishes. i highly recommend it for anyone who's pissed off at someone. another nice thing to do is deflate all the tires, so that way they can't just throw a spare on and drive somewhere to have their tires filled.

personally, i don't like to mess with people's cars. my cars have been vandalized a couple of times in the past and it just sucks when you walk out to your car and someone's done something to it. except in the case of like 13unny...i would have been seeking revenge real quick like.[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 10-03-2005, 10:16 PM

ORIGINAL: xe1002

personally, i don't like to mess with people's cars. my cars have been vandalized a couple of times in the past and it just sucks when you walk out to your car and someone's done something to it. except in the case of like 13unny...i would have been seeking revenge real quick like.[sm=badbadbad.gif]
my thoughts exactly. I don't want anybody mess with my car, and as they say - what goes around, comes around

Quick Reply: f'ed up pranks