The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

"Fail" doesn't even describe this...

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 06:50 AM
Super Cereal Admin
Default "Fail" doesn't even describe this...

Poor teggie. I mean, it doesn't look bad from the front, nor does it from the back. But that side view is enough to make someone puke.

And yes, this deserves its own thread.

Old 06-27-2009, 07:10 AM
HCF Member

^ i have to disagree it looks TERRIBLE from every angle
i cant believe their even trying to sell that
i wouldn't take it if it were free...well i'd take the drivetrain...

Old 06-27-2009, 07:41 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Real S15:

Converted teg:

Meh, looks close enough for me. As far as the rear end, a can of red lens paint would take care of the only problem I see.

Beyond that, I don't understand the random side scoop or fenders, the wheels are hideous, and coilovers or lowering springs would be a nice addition.

Old 06-27-2009, 08:23 AM
Administrator - Formerly 90Civtegra

I own an integra and I'm sorry if I want a S15 I would go buy a S15 not spend more then the cost of a S15 to make my integra look like a s15.

Old 06-27-2009, 08:41 AM
Super Cereal Admin

S15's are gray market cars; they're going to be a little more expensive than a conversion kit and body work (assuming he paid a shop to do it. Judging by the primer, I'd say he didn't). And yes, they do make s15 front end conversions for honda... back in my ricer days I looked into getting one for my eg.... glad I didn't lol

And yes, I am defending the s15 front end. It might not belong on a honda, but nobody here can deny that the body work is very well done.

Old 06-27-2009, 09:05 AM
HCF Member

He couldn't just buy the r34 why'd he have to make his car into multiple parts of cars....

Old 06-27-2009, 10:08 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by reaper2022
And yes, I am defending the s15 front end. It might not belong on a honda, but nobody here can deny that the body work is very well done.
^I still think the car is hideous

Old 06-27-2009, 10:48 AM
Administrator - Formerly 90Civtegra

As for one who personally does custom body work such as conversions I cant say if he did a good job on the body work or not, there isnt enough close up pictures of where the conversion rolls into the original.

I will admit the body lines seem to be pretty straight from what I can see in the pictures.

I still would just rather buy a S15 then convert and thats from a die hard Honda enthusiast, i have the tattoo to prove it LOL

Old 06-27-2009, 10:56 AM
HCF Member

You've gotta give him props for trying something original. How many teggs do you know that roll like that? What he has there is something that he's proud of. Do I think it looks good - no. But I respect what he did. But he did fail in wanting to add a vtech to the car. * face palm * When will people learn how to spell it?
I think if it had a better set of rims, lowered a bit, and had red taillights it would be alright. Put a dark blue paint job on top, and I'd drive it.

Edit: Just noticed the front is WAY in the air. No motor?¿?

Old 06-27-2009, 11:26 AM
Cat Fuсker

The reason why this is fail is because it's now a FWD S15 clone/monstrocity. I guess with a bit more work it's possible to make it look good, but I don't understand it...

Quick Reply: "Fail" doesn't even describe this...